com\serial port

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jul 8, 2004.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Where are you viewing these from?

    What are you trying to install, if anything?

    What is your operatings system?

    Do you think you could include some pertinent
    information, so that your post makes sense?

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 21:13:47 GMT, in
    <fOiHc.850$>
    kim scrawled: