    either to use com 3 or 4 or change something in this p.c so i can use my
    phone on com port 1???????

    please help me

    kim, Jul 1, 2004

  2. kim

    SgtMinor Guest

    Are you handicapped in some way that makes capitalization and
    punctuation diffcult? Or just don't have the time?

    something useful here: "Change The COM Port For A Modem: How To"
    http://www.wintrouble.net/discus/messages/53/5357.html?1086893703

    Check your system's clock. It looks like it's an hour ahead.

    SgtMinor, Jul 1, 2004