    Add "usenet" to subject line if replying directly to me
    or the reply wont reach me.

    Matt
    Matt Ferrari, Jan 31, 2004

  2. >"Matt Ferrari" <> wrote:
    >Must be some glitch, I've been a member
    >for months now and they keep sending me offers to sign up.
    >lol

    They like you. They REALLY like you.

    Besides, you're allowed to have two memberships at the same time.
    Maureen Goldman, Feb 1, 2004

  3. "Maureen Goldman" <> wrote in message
    > >"Matt Ferrari" <> wrote:
    > >Must be some glitch, I've been a member
    > >for months now and they keep sending me offers to sign up.
    > >lol

    > They like you. They REALLY like you.
    >
    > Besides, you're allowed to have two memberships at the same time.

    What I've read to do is keep one account open when you've completed your
    deal so you can get the ones at sale prices with no other purchase
    necessary. Sounds good for earning funcash.
    Michael Walker, Feb 1, 2004
  4. Matt Ferrari

    Matt Ferrari Guest

    "Michael Walker" <> wrote in message
    > "Maureen Goldman" <> wrote in message
    > > >"Matt Ferrari" <> wrote:
    > > >Must be some glitch, I've been a member
    > > >for months now and they keep sending me offers to sign up.
    > > >lol

    > > They like you. They REALLY like you.
    > >
    > > Besides, you're allowed to have two memberships at the same time.

    > What I've read to do is keep one account open when you've completed your
    > deal so you can get the ones at sale prices with no other purchase
    > necessary. Sounds good for earning funcash.

    Ahh I never knew that, I thought if I filled that thing out and mailed it,
    theyd say your already a member!
    thanks for the info

    Matt
    Matt Ferrari, Feb 1, 2004