    Regards
    Stephen
    Gold Coast, Australia
    John Smith, May 16, 2004

  2. John Smith

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Message Rules....
    Set a rule to highlight with a colour.

    On Sun, 16 May 2004 07:56:08 GMT, in
    <s8Fpc.41366$>
    John Smith scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, May 16, 2004

  3. John Smith

    Patrick Guest

    John Smith wrote:
    > When I watch a message in the newsposts the name of the newsgroup
    > turns red Can this be activated in the INBOX of Outlook Express ?
    > Regards
    > Stephen
    > Gold Coast, Australia

    If you do not have the a 'glasses' symbol column in your 'Inbox', then;
    goto 'View' menu,
    click 'Columns...',
    put tick in tickbox 'Watch/Ignore'
    Patrick, May 16, 2004
  4. John Smith

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Please keep your HTML to yourself. This is a text based newsgroup.

    "ProfGene" <> wrote in message
    You can change the color and font by highlighting what you are typing and
    formatting the text.

    Toolman Tim, May 16, 2004