    is likely to be able to sell one to me at a reasonable price.

    Regards,

    Eric Stevens

    Eric Stevens, Sep 3, 2008

  2. Eric Stevens

    Paul Bartram Guest

    "Eric Stevens" <> wrote

    >I expect to pass by air through Brisbane in the next week or two and I
    > need to pick up a Printfix 3 Pro (for printer color calibration) on
    > the way.
    > I would be grateful if someone could direct me to a sales outlet which
    > is likely to be able to sell one to me at a reasonable price.

    A quick Google search didn't throw up any names I recognised from living in
    Brisbane, and the item itself is made in Melbourne. Try emailing the makers
    and ask for Qld retailers.

    As for cost, I see $AU 930 quoted. Phew!

    Paul

    Paul Bartram, Sep 3, 2008

  3. Eric Stevens

    Eric Stevens Guest

    On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 15:33:49 +1000, "Paul Bartram" <p.bartram AT OR
    NEAR mysoul.com.au> wrote:

    >"Eric Stevens" <> wrote
    >
    >>I expect to pass by air through Brisbane in the next week or two and I
    >> need to pick up a Printfix 3 Pro (for printer color calibration) on
    >> the way.
    >> I would be grateful if someone could direct me to a sales outlet which
    >> is likely to be able to sell one to me at a reasonable price.

    >A quick Google search didn't throw up any names I recognised from living in
    >Brisbane, and the item itself is made in Melbourne. Try emailing the makers
    >and ask for Qld retailers.
    >
    >As for cost, I see $AU 930 quoted. Phew!

    Made in Melbourne? That's news to me. Are we talking about the same
    thing?

    See http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/Printfix Pro.shtml

    http://www.photoreview.com.au/reviews/peripherals/colorvision-printfix-pro-suite.aspx#top

    Eric Stevens

    Eric Stevens, Sep 3, 2008
  4. Eric Stevens

    Paul Bartram Guest

    Paul Bartram, Sep 4, 2008
  5. Eric Stevens

    Eric Stevens Guest

    On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 15:44:00 +1000, "Paul Bartram" <p.bartram AT OR
    NEAR mysoul.com.au> wrote:

    >"Eric Stevens" <> wrote
    >
    >> Made in Melbourne? That's news to me. Are we talking about the same
    >> thing?

    >> See http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/Printfix Pro.shtml
    >> http://www.photoreview.com.au/reviews/peripherals/colorvision-printfix-pro-suite.aspx#top

    >Ah, obviously I made a bit of a Bush there, I could have sworn one link I
    >followed said it was, but that must have been a supplier.
    >
    >I'll go stand in the corner...

    Would you like a bucket? :)

    Eric Stevens

    Eric Stevens, Sep 4, 2008