    How can I get a solid white background in CS2. When I click on the lightest
    part in the color picker it is always a very light grey when printed.

    noah

    noah, Mar 13, 2007

  2. noah

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "noah" <> wrote in message
    news:45f5ddde$0$16377$...
    > How can I get a solid white background in CS2. When I click on the
    > lightest part in the color picker it is always a very light grey when
    > printed.

    Try setting the CMYK options to zero.

    WhzzKdd, Mar 13, 2007

  3. noah

    noah Guest

    > "noah" <> wrote in message
    >> How can I get a solid white background in CS2. When I click on the
    >> lightest part in the color picker it is always a very light grey when
    >> printed.
    >>

    > Try setting the CMYK options to zero.

    Thanks for the reply. Where do I set CMYK options?

    noah, Mar 13, 2007
  4. noah

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "noah" <> wrote in message

    > "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in message
    >> "noah" <> wrote in message
    >>> How can I get a solid white background in CS2. When I click on the
    >>> lightest part in the color picker it is always a very light grey when
    >>> printed.
    >>>

    >> Try setting the CMYK options to zero.
    >>

    > Thanks for the reply. Where do I set CMYK options?

    In your color picker. On the right. Put a zero after C:, put a zero after :,
    etc.

    Or put 255 in each of the R: G: B: boxes. (Max of each RGB color = white))

    Or type ffffff in the # box. (that's six "f"s).

    Or put zero in the H:, zero in the S: and 100 in the B: (zero% hue, zero%
    saturation, 100% brightness)

    Take your pick...in the color picker.

    WhzzKdd, Mar 13, 2007
  5. WhzzKdd wrote:

    > "noah" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in message
    >>> "noah" <> wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>> Try setting the CMYK options to zero.
    >>>

    >> Thanks for the reply. Where do I set CMYK options?

    Howcum zeros wouldn't give you black?

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 13, 2007
  6. "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in message

    > "noah" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in message
    >>> "noah" <> wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>> Try setting the CMYK options to zero.
    >>>

    >> Thanks for the reply. Where do I set CMYK options?

    > In your color picker. On the right. Put a zero after C:, put a zero after
    > :, etc.
    >
    > Or put 255 in each of the R: G: B: boxes. (Max of each RGB color = white))
    >
    > Or type ffffff in the # box. (that's six "f"s).
    >
    > Or put zero in the H:, zero in the S: and 100 in the B: (zero% hue, zero%
    > saturation, 100% brightness)
    >
    > Take your pick...in the color picker.

    Cheers & many thanks for taking the time, much appreciated.

    noah

    Andy Morrison, Mar 13, 2007
  7. noah

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > WhzzKdd wrote:
    >>
    >> "noah" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in message

    >>> Thanks for the reply. Where do I set CMYK options?

    > Howcum zeros wouldn't give you black?

    Good question. Now you're gonna expect me to login remotely to my PC at the
    office and verify my results, aren't you!

    Okay...here goes...brb...

    Waiting...waiting...waiting...Dang this remote desktop connection is slow
    <g>

    Yup - I was right. All zeros. It works, but I don't exactly understand it
    either, since I don't do CMYK work much. I just plug in the numbers my
    advertising agency says to use, and my output matches theirs ;)

    WhzzKdd, Mar 13, 2007