college students read! i have no loot and this seems like it works. help me out

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ottskie@gmail.com, Nov 5, 2006.

  1. Guest

    First off let me preface this message with the fact that I do not work
    for this internet site nor do I have ANY association wiht them. I have
    heard from a number of people now that if you DO complete the offers
    then they WILL send you an ipod for for free (can also select digital
    camera). I
    looked at the site and about 10 of the offers they suggest are free
    trials. That means you can cancel it and get credit for completing the
    offer without it costing a freakin cent. My question is, has anyone
    actually completed one of these and do they really work? If you want to
    try it like I am, again, i dont work for them and I have NO affiliation
    with them, i'm just a regular joe tryin got get some fre stuff, click
    the link and complete on of the free trial offers and CANCEL it before
    they charge you. You usually have like a month or 90 days to cancel. I
    have left step by step instructions about how to do it and not get
    charged. In a world where the internet is full of scams and crap, i'm
    hoping that this one works out!

    1) Click on this link supplied and sign up with a username. This is my
    personal referral link, so i'd appreciate it if you used it
    http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=726146

    2) Click the Complete offer tab and do one of the ones at the top that
    have "Cost: Free" beside them. Do eFax, Gamefly, or VoiP etc because
    theyre TRIAL offers that you have to CANCEL during the trail period. If
    you cancel them, it wont cost you anything.

    3) Once you've done this, Click the "I completed this offer" button on
    the "Complete Offers" page. In a day or 2 it will give you credit.

    4) Get like 5 friends to do it and give them the same instructions! It
    wont cost them anything.

    If you have any questions and would like me to walk you through the
    process, send an email to this address--- .
    Seriously, i'm a college student trying to get a free ipod. This is
    really easy. You don't have
    to pay ANYTHING. Again, this is one of those promo things that you DO
    have to complete an offer for, but there are many offers that are FREE.
    I hope some people will get down with me on this one!

    -R
    , Nov 5, 2006

  2. bongo Guest

    spammer

    > 4) Get like 5 friends to do it and give them the same instructions! It
    > wont cost them anything.
    >
    > If you have any questions and would like me to walk you through the
    > process, send an email to this address--- .
    > -R

    spammer
    bongo, Nov 5, 2006

  3. Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: college students read! i have no loot and this seems like it works.help me out

    wrote:

    > First off let me preface this message with the fact that I do not work
    > for this internet site

    No, but you hope to get some points towards your own item, so **** off

    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/