    administering Exchange Servers.

    Regards and thanks,

    Doc Wally

    Doc Wally, Jul 3, 2008

  2. Doc Wally

    Dude Guest

    I looked into this before. Some colleges do offer credit for Microsoft
    exams. When I followed the links on their websites, I still had to email the
    collage admissions office. I don't remember the college that I contacted,
    but they said you could get 1 semester hour for certain Microsoft exams as
    elective credit. I guess Microsoft training and exams are not accredited by
    the US Department of Education.

    Dude, Jul 4, 2008

  3. Doc Wally

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Like many of here, I suspect, I have spent well over 500 hours in Microsoft
    >Official Curriculum classrooms.

    congrats

    >I am looking to get college credit for all of these classes but dealing with
    >ACE (the American Council on Education) has been pretty fruitless.

    a college credit for doing the 'Microsoft Official Curriculum', now
    that really made me laugh.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 4, 2008
  4. Doc Wally

    Jeanne Guest

    I have found it depends on the college. Excelsior college will transfer
    several Microsoft classes as well as Cisco, Oracle, etc. Check out the
    following website
    https://www.excelsior.edu/Excelsior..._FOR_IT_CERTIFICATION/IT_CERTIFICATION_CREDIT
    I'm trying to find out if Phoenix University will accept credit but their
    website is not as helpful.
    Hope this helps.

    Jeanne, Jul 10, 2008
  5. Doc Wally

    Dude Guest

    I think Excelsior College was the same one I contacted. They'll give you
    credit, but not much. Maybe 1 semster hour per exam, if you are lucky.
    Check the transfer fees before you do it though. It might not be worth it.
    These probably just elective credits anyways. Excelsior didn't seem very
    helpful, even though this was in big print in one of their magazine ads.

    Dude, Jul 23, 2008