    1. Advertising

  2. philo

    Render Me Guest

    Render Me, Aug 27, 2005

  3. philo

    WormWood Guest

    WormWood, Aug 27, 2005
  4. philo

    Old Gringo Guest

    philo wrote:
    > http://www.plazaearth.com/philo/spaceship.jpg

    Very nice, Thank you for sharing.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Aug 27, 2005
  5. philo

    philo Guest

    > "Render Me" wrote:
    > > cool, thanks for sharing!!!

    and thanks for your comments\!\

    > > "philo" wrote:
    > >> http://www.plazaearth.com/philo/spaceship.jpg
    > >>

    > Not bad....pastels on Bird'sEye cloth?

    It does look like pastels but it's actually acrylic on a canvas with a
    special
    textured coating.
    The painting is actually a scrapyard here in town

    philo, Aug 27, 2005
  6. philo

    WormWood Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message

    >> "Render Me" wrote:
    >> > cool, thanks for sharing!!!
    >> >

    > and thanks for your comments\!\

    >> Not bad....pastels on Bird'sEye cloth?
    >>

    > It does look like pastels but it's actually acrylic on a canvas with
    > special
    > textured coating.
    > The painting is actually a scrapyard here in town

    Maybe she'll do the Junkyard Dog for Tim :))

    WormWood, Aug 27, 2005
  7. philo

    Toolman Tim Guest

    WormWood wrote:
    > "philo" <> wrote in message

    >> and thanks for your comments\!\

    >>> Not bad....pastels on Bird'sEye cloth?
    >>>

    >> It does look like pastels but it's actually acrylic on a canvas with
    >> special
    >> textured coating.
    >> The painting is actually a scrapyard here in town
    >>

    > Maybe she'll do the Junkyard Dog for Tim :))

    <VBG>

    The colors she uses are so absolutely striking! I've always enjoyed having
    philo post links.

    --
    Indecision is the key to flexibility.

    Toolman Tim, Aug 27, 2005
  8. philo

    philo Guest

    > >> It does look like pastels but it's actually acrylic on a canvas with
    > >> special
    > >> textured coating.
    > >> The painting is actually a scrapyard here in town

    > > Maybe she'll do the Junkyard Dog for Tim :))

    > <VBG>
    >
    > The colors she uses are so absolutely striking! I've always enjoyed having
    > philo post links.

    Thank you for the encouraging words...
    as good as the painting looks on the web...
    it hardly compares to seeing the real painting.

    BTW: the junkyard has a lot of local artists and photographers stopping
    by...
    they even have a person who has to watch out to be sure no one actually
    enters the grounds...
    it looks pretty dangerous in there !

    philo, Aug 27, 2005
  9. philo

    johnny o Guest

    johnny o, Aug 27, 2005
  10. philo

    johnny o Guest

    Re: Bowel Movement and BLood?!

    johnny o, <>, whose name means "ugly; thinks
    he's funny...he's not; likes to call his penis his 'quiff-splitter'",
    contrived:

    johnny o, Aug 27, 2005
  11. philo

    Toolman Tim Guest

    philo wrote:

    >>> Maybe she'll do the Junkyard Dog for Tim :))

    >> <VBG>
    >>
    >> The colors she uses are so absolutely striking! I've always enjoyed
    >> having philo post links.
    >>

    > Thank you for the encouraging words...
    > as good as the painting looks on the web...
    > it hardly compares to seeing the real painting.
    >
    > BTW: the junkyard has a lot of local artists and photographers
    > stopping by...
    > they even have a person who has to watch out to be sure no one
    > actually enters the grounds...
    > it looks pretty dangerous in there !

    Reminds me of my spare bedroom/computer scrap yard <g>

    --
    Indecision is the key to flexibility.

    Toolman Tim, Aug 27, 2005
  12. philo

    philo Guest

    > > BTW: the junkyard has a lot of local artists and photographers
    > > stopping by...
    > > they even have a person who has to watch out to be sure no one
    > > actually enters the grounds...
    > > it looks pretty dangerous in there !

    > Reminds me of my spare bedroom/computer scrap yard <g>

    :)

    now that i think of it...
    i guess it's odd that we take that trip to the junkyard...
    we don't have to go any farther than my own back yard!

    philo, Aug 27, 2005