    latest direct x drivers
    nvidia gforce2 mmx graphics with 64mb on board

    thanks in advance
    seymour butts, Jan 15, 2004

  2. seymour butts

    °Mike° Guest

    Right click on the shortcut, select 'Properties' and go to
    the 'Compatibility' tab. Check 'Run this program in
    Compatibility Mode for:' and choose 'Windows 98 / ME'.
    Apply / OK.

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 22:16:44 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bu73gc$eru$>
    seymour butts scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 15, 2004

  3. tried that but no luck
    the same fault occours with golden tee golf
    ive updated my graphic card drivers and im stuck now

    seymour butts, Jan 16, 2004
  4. seymour butts

    °Mike° Guest

    Then it may be that you have a game that's not
    going to play (no pun intended) ball in XP.

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 20:02:54 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bu9g1e$j2b$>
    seymour butts scrawled:

    >tried that but no luck
    >the same fault occours with golden tee golf
    >ive updated my graphic card drivers and im stuck now
    >
    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Right click on the shortcut, select 'Properties' and go to
    >> the 'Compatibility' tab. Check 'Run this program in
    >> Compatibility Mode for:' and choose 'Windows 98 / ME'.
    >> Apply / OK.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance