    I've got the new CD, and although I can't say it's their best effort to date it's most certainly not a bad one either.
    I think it's great that another band have recently come along that can churn out decent music, and can play proper musical instruments, and can play them live.
    There's been far too much manufactured crap around in recent years
    Silverstrand, Jul 10, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    I haven't bought their new album yet, but I was planning to.
    After I read you review, as well as some other good review over the internet, I'll definite buy it from my local music store.
    Thanks.
    zachig, Jul 11, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    "There's been far too much manufactured crap around in recent years"
    Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo tru! i couldn't have said it any other way!
    unholy, Jul 13, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    cyraxx

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2010
    Messages:
    17
    They are ok....theri music is good. its not crap but it s not a master piece either
    cyraxx, Dec 16, 2010