Cold Winter

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Jun 29, 2011.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Jun 29, 2011

  2. mmyvusenet

    Ray Fischer Guest

    mmyvusenet <> wrote:
    >Hello:
    >
    >The cold is already starting to be strong in Lima, I took this photo:
    >
    >http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5884067477/

    Better. At least you have a subject.

    >And by the way, the weekend I took this photo of an event near the main
    >square of Lima:
    >
    >http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5874847926/

    A photo of the back of a crowd. Something is going on but you've
    managed to completely miss the actual event.

    Ray Fischer, Jun 29, 2011

  3. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "Ray Fischer" escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:4e0b531b$0$2193$...

    >mmyvusenet <> wrote:
    >>Hello:
    >>
    >>The cold is already starting to be strong in Lima, I took this photo:
    >>
    >>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5884067477/

    >Better. At least you have a subject.
    >
    >>And by the way, the weekend I took this photo of an event near the main
    >>square of Lima:
    >>
    >>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5874847926/

    >A photo of the back of a crowd. Something is going on but you've
    >managed to completely miss the actual event.

    Hello:

    Thanks, I'll try to arrive early for these exciting events to be a better
    place.

    Recently, I took this photo of this interesting species:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5897802533/

    I'm also trying to improve the photo.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com

    mmyvusenet, Jul 4, 2011
  4. mmyvusenet

    Ray Fischer Guest

    mmyvusenet <> wrote:
    >"Ray Fischer" escribió en el mensaje de
    >noticias:4e0b531b$0$2193$...
    >
    >>mmyvusenet <> wrote:
    >>>Hello:
    >>>
    >>>The cold is already starting to be strong in Lima, I took this photo:
    >>>
    >>>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5884067477/

    >>Better. At least you have a subject.
    >>
    >>>And by the way, the weekend I took this photo of an event near the main
    >>>square of Lima:
    >>>
    >>>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5874847926/

    >>A photo of the back of a crowd. Something is going on but you've
    >>managed to completely miss the actual event.

    >Hello:
    >
    >Thanks, I'll try to arrive early for these exciting events to be a better
    >place.
    >
    >Recently, I took this photo of this interesting species:
    >
    >http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5897802533/
    >
    >I'm also trying to improve the photo.

    More plant, less floor, less pot.

    Ray Fischer, Jul 4, 2011
  5. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "George Kerby" escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:CA3796B3.71D36%...

    On 7/4/11 1:25 PM, in article 4e120584$0$2174$, "Ray
    Fischer" <> wrote:

    >> mmyvusenet <> wrote:
    >>> "Ray Fischer" escribió en el mensaje de
    >>> noticias:4e0b531b$0$2193$...

    >>> Hello:
    >>>
    >>> Thanks, I'll try to arrive early for these exciting events to be a
    >>> better
    >>> place.
    >>>
    >>> Recently, I took this photo of this interesting species:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5897802533/
    >>>
    >>> I'm also trying to improve the photo.

    >> less pot.

    >Ahhh, if ONLY you would follow that suggestion yourself, Libtard.

    Ray and George, I just sent another message to the group about the latest
    photo of the weekend.

    Thanks for your comments.

    --
    MMYV