    Is there a practical difference in cold boot vrs a restart? I am
    wondering about clearing ram and such.

  2. >Andy< wrote:

    Is there a practical difference in cold boot vrs a restart? I am
    >wondering about clearing ram and such.

    Is it because you are that you came to me?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006

  3. Re: Re: cold boot vrs restart

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Is there a practical difference in cold boot vrs a restart? I am
    >
    >Is it because you are that you came to me?

    Do you sometimes wish you were that me came to you?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  4. Re: Re: Re: cold boot vrs restart

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Do you sometimes wish you were that me came to you?

    What makes you think I was that you?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  5. Re: Re: Re: Re: cold boot vrs restart

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >What makes you think I was that you?

    Perhaps I already know you were that me.

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  6. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: cold boot vrs restart

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >Perhaps I already know you were that me.

    You like to think I was that you -- don't you?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  7. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: cold boot vrs restart

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Please go on.

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  8. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: cold boot vrs restart

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >Please go on.

    Does talking about this bother you?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  9. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: cold boot vrs restart

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >Does talking about this bother you?

    What are your feelings now?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  10. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: cold boot vrs restart

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >What are your feelings now?

    Have you asked such questions before?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  11. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: cold boot vrs restart

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >Have you asked such questions before?

    You're not really talking about me -- are you?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  12. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: cold boot vrs restart

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  13. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: cold boot vrs restart

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >Does talking about this bother you?

    Oh, I?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  14. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: cold boot vrs restart

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >Oh, I?

    You say you?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  15. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: cold boot vrs restart

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >You say you?

    Oh, I?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  16. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: cold boot vrs restart

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >Oh, I?

    You say you?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  17. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: cold boot vrs restart

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >You say you?

    Oh, I?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  18. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: cold boot vrs restart

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >Oh, I?

    That's quite interesting.

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  19. On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 05:18:11 +0000, >Andy< wrote:

    > Is there a practical difference in cold boot vrs a restart? I am
    > wondering about clearing ram and such.

    I believe (not sure) that a restart goes to the very beginning of the BIOS
    code but that a cold boot starts a few lines down. It seems to me that as
    long as the thing posts (beeps) there's no practical difference.

    Gary G. Taylor, Jan 31, 2006
  20. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: cold boot vrs restart

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >That's quite interesting.