    the English language.

    See how many other combinations of words you could come up with
    "constitutional" as the base.

    richard, Jun 10, 2007

  2. richard

    lame poaster Guest

    richard wrote:

    >I'm

    <stoopid>

    Is everyone named 'Richard' a fucking retard, or what?

    Doop. dee. doo..

    lame poaster, Jun 10, 2007

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    On Jun 10, 4:48 pm, lame poaster <> wrote:
    > richard wrote:
    > >I'm

    > <stoopid>
    >
    > Is everyone named 'Richard' a fucking retard, or what?
    >
    > Doop. dee. doo..

    No. You're the fucking retard.

    richard, Jun 10, 2007
  4. richard

    john sumner Guest

    richard <> wrote in

    > No. You're the fucking retard.

    And you are an asshole google grouper who should get a real
    newsreader.

    john sumner, Jun 10, 2007
  5. richard

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "lame poaster" <> wrote in message
    > richard wrote:
    >
    >>I'm

    > <stoopid>
    >
    > Is everyone named 'Richard' a fucking retard, or what?
    >

    > Doop. dee. doo..

    Perhaps a new incarnation of RTS? The email address he posted with doesn't
    look too good...

    WhzzKdd, Jun 10, 2007
  6. WhzzKdd wrote:
    > "lame poaster" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>richard wrote:
    >>

    >>>I'm

    >><stoopid>
    >>
    >>Is everyone named 'Richard' a fucking retard, or what?
    >>

    >>Doop. dee. doo..
    >>

    > Perhaps a new incarnation of RTS? The email address he posted with doesn't
    > look too good...

    You caught the "bull" part too, eh?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 10, 2007
  7. richard

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > WhzzKdd wrote:
    >> "lame poaster" <> wrote in message

    >>><stoopid>
    >>>
    >>>Is everyone named 'Richard' a fucking retard, or what?
    >>>

    >>>Doop. dee. doo..
    >>>

    >> Perhaps a new incarnation of RTS? The email address he posted with
    >> doesn't look too good...

    > You caught the "bull" part too, eh?

    Yup. Pretty near scared the crap outa me.

    WhzzKdd, Jun 10, 2007
  8. WhzzKdd wrote:
    > "lame poaster" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>richard wrote:
    >>

    >>>I'm

    >><stoopid>
    >>
    >>Is everyone named 'Richard' a fucking retard, or what?
    >>

    >>Doop. dee. doo..
    >>

    > Perhaps a new incarnation of RTS? The email address he posted with doesn't
    > look too good...

    A whois lookup places the poster in Wisconsin Rapids

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 11, 2007
  9. richard

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > WhzzKdd wrote:
    >> "lame poaster" <> wrote in message

    >>><stoopid>
    >>>
    >>>Is everyone named 'Richard' a fucking retard, or what?
    >>>

    >>>Doop. dee. doo..
    >>>

    >> Perhaps a new incarnation of RTS? The email address he posted with
    >> doesn't look too good...

    > A whois lookup places the poster in Wisconsin Rapids

    Well, he's known to be from those parts:
    http://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail...8D9F3.render5?countyNo=71&caseNo=2002SC001495

    And the phrase "lord of the bull" (used in the current email address) is
    found here:
    http://www.lart.com/stupidrichard/

    Add to that the sheer idiocy of the post, and I'm convinced. And I'm about
    to puke.

    WhzzKdd, Jun 11, 2007
  10. richard

    Vanguard Guest

    "richard" wrote in message
    > I'm sure y'all have heard the word antidisestablismentarianism right?
    > Try this one on for size.
    >
    > PROANTEDISCONSTITUTIONALOGRAPHY
    >
    > Now you can baffle the guys at the office with your exteme command of
    > the English language.

    Anyone can make up a word or lots of them. For you to think it is
    something "special" simply shows you are some young twit still fiddling
    with his bishop. Oooh, another prepubescent wannabe lexicographer.
    Words aren't communication unless the audience can grasp them.

    Vanguard, Jun 11, 2007
  11. richard

    Vanguard Guest

    "Rôgêr" wrote in message

    > A whois lookup places the poster in Wisconsin Rapids

    I'm sure even the Cheeseheads there want no affiliation with this
    retard's retard.

    Vanguard, Jun 11, 2007
  12. richard

    richard Guest

    On Jun 10, 6:03 pm, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    > WhzzKdd wrote:
    > > "lame poaster" <> wrote in message

    > >><stoopid>

    > >>Is everyone named 'Richard' a fucking retard, or what?

    > >>Doop. dee. doo..

    > > Perhaps a new incarnation of RTS? The email address he posted with doesn't
    > > look too good...

    > A whois lookup places the poster in Wisconsin Rapids

    pray tell oh great smart (ass) one of unlimited vast resources, just
    how did you do that?
    you cannot do a whois lookup on an email.
    I do happen to have one particular website, that I have not done
    anything with lately, been to busy, so unless you knew which one, you
    could just be reaching a little.

    As you will kindly note, lart.com does post my address that I used
    whilst living in that city.
    But currently, I have no posted references to my actual current
    address.

    I am not "from" that area. Originally from Cincinnati, Ohio. Lived
    there for 45 years.

    Care to post your personal information for the world to see?
    I didn't think so.

    richard, Jun 11, 2007
  13. richard wrote:

    > pray tell oh great smart (ass) one of unlimited vast resources, just
    > how did you do that?

    From your post:

    http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?&ip=216.105.214.36

    OrgName: Solarus
    OrgID: WCTC
    Address: 440 E Grand Avenue
    City: Wisconsin Rapids
    StateProv: WI
    PostalCode: 54494
    Country: US

    > you cannot do a whois lookup on an email.

    Email? You think this is email? <lol!> (And yes you can.)

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jun 11, 2007
  14. richard

    WhzzKdd Guest

    > richard wrote:
    >
    >> pray tell oh great smart (ass) one of unlimited vast resources, just
    >> how did you do that?

    > From your post:
    >
    > http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?&ip=216.105.214.36
    >
    > OrgName: Solarus
    > OrgID: WCTC
    > Address: 440 E Grand Avenue
    > City: Wisconsin Rapids
    > StateProv: WI
    > PostalCode: 54494
    > Country: US
    >
    >> you cannot do a whois lookup on an email.

    > Email? You think this is email? <lol!> (And yes you can.)

    This is why he's known as Richard the Stupid.

    WhzzKdd, Jun 11, 2007
  15. richard wrote:
    > On Jun 10, 6:03 pm, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >>WhzzKdd wrote:
    >>
    >>>"lame poaster" <> wrote in message

    >>>Perhaps a new incarnation of RTS? The email address he posted with doesn't
    >>>look too good...

    >>A whois lookup places the poster in Wisconsin Rapids

    > pray tell oh great smart (ass) one of unlimited vast resources, just
    > how did you do that?
    > you cannot do a whois lookup on an email.
    > I do happen to have one particular website, that I have not done
    > anything with lately, been to busy, so unless you knew which one, you
    > could just be reaching a little.
    >
    > As you will kindly note, lart.com does post my address that I used
    > whilst living in that city.
    > But currently, I have no posted references to my actual current
    > address.
    >
    > I am not "from" that area. Originally from Cincinnati, Ohio. Lived
    > there for 45 years.
    >
    > Care to post your personal information for the world to see?
    > I didn't think so.

    This post and the previous one I referred to had your posting host as
    being 216.105.214.36, which on dnsstuff.com says you're in Wisconsin
    Rapids. Certainly not infallible, but usually pretty close.

    I'm in SW Virginia. Go ahead, look up the info. You won't really get
    close to me, but maybe in the same part of the world.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 11, 2007
  16. Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > richard wrote:
    >
    >> pray tell oh great smart (ass) one of unlimited vast resources, just
    >> how did you do that?

    > From your post:
    >
    > http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?&ip=216.105.214.36
    >
    > OrgName: Solarus
    > OrgID: WCTC
    > Address: 440 E Grand Avenue
    > City: Wisconsin Rapids
    > StateProv: WI
    > PostalCode: 54494
    > Country: US
    >
    >> you cannot do a whois lookup on an email.

    > Email? You think this is email? <lol!> (And yes you can.)

    *Now* we're getting somewhere. :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 11, 2007
  17. richard

    Guest

    , Jun 11, 2007
  18. wrote:
    > Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >

    >>I'm in SW Virginia. Go ahead, look up the info. You won't really get
    >>close to me, but maybe in the same part of the world.

    > Pittsburgh?

    Yes, that's right, Pittsburgh, Virginia.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 11, 2007
  19. richard

    Guest

    , Jun 11, 2007
  20. wrote:
    > Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >

    >> wrote:

    >>>Pittsburgh?

    >>Yes, that's right, Pittsburgh, Virginia.

    > http://pghconnect.com/

    Okay, now try again, you'll probably get a few hundred miles closer.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 11, 2007