    What is happen?

    TIA
    Jorge
    Jorpargar, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Hello, Jorpargar!
    You wrote on Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:50:45 +0200:

    J> I have a Catalyst 6509 witch WS-6348-RJ-45 cards. In last weeks I had
    J> several problems witch switches. In log messages apears this error:

    J> %SYS-3-SYS_LCPERR3:Module 7: Coil Pb Rx Underflow Error - Port #5:
    J> %SYS-0-SYS_LCPERR0:Module 7: Coil Pb Rx Parity Error - Port #5:

    J> And different number ports.

    J> What is happen?

    Error Message SYS-3-SYS_LCPERR3:Module [dec]: Coil Pb Tx Underflow Error -
    Port #dec]

    Explanation This message indicates an underflow in the port ASIC transmit
    buffer. The first [dec] is the module number. The second [dec] is the ASIC port
    number.

    Recommended Action If the error is limited to a single module, replace the
    module. If the error occurs several times, contact your technical support
    representative.

    Error Message SYS-0-SYS_LCPERR0:Module [dec]: Coil Pb Rx Parity Error - Port
    #[dec]

    Explanation This message indicates an error in the port ASIC. The first [dec]
    is the module number. The second [dec] is the ASIC port number.

    Recommended Action Replace the module if the error occurs several times, or
    contact your technical support representative.

    With best regards,
    Andrey.
    Andrey Tarasov, Jul 21, 2003