    may not be privileged, But I am the admin, or list not available. I am
    running Net Magic on both machines. Thaks for any help--
    lmroberts
    XP User, Dec 8, 2008

  2. Hi
    My experience with Net Magic is Not positive.
    Without Net Magic this is the road to take.
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    allowed to be shared.
    Vista File and Printer Sharing-
    Windows XP File Sharing -
    Printer Sharing XP -
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 8, 2008

  3. XP User

    XP User Guest

    I found my problem! I thought I was configuring a home net work but wasn't
    all along. XP didn't tell me any different. I had'nt clicked on the network
    icon for the gate way evidently. The Wizard finished up telling me to load
    the network strings on the other machines. Evidently it never really set my
    gate way up and thus would'nt let any network really show up. Goes to show
    you how stupid these systems can be, or how really stupid they can make you
    feel. Oh well live and learn!
    Again thanks for your help.
    --
    lmroberts