Coded bar email {rearrange to avoid Usenet bots}

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by ©Ari®, Dec 30, 2009.

  1. ©Ari®

    ©Ari® Guest

    We have been tossing around an idea that would code email text into
    a PDF417 or N4469P barcode where we can stuff 8K of data. Would
    appreciate comments.

    You type text and a proprietary program converts the text into a
    visible barcode that is, preferably, not viewed as an attachment
    (just a PGP is not seen as an attachment).

    Send the email and either once received, the recipient induces the
    program that would automatically decode the barcode into standard,
    readable text or the barcode would self-decode. In transit, the
    barcode would not be readable since it was encoded with the program
    and its secret internal Huffman-Silverstein coding.

    The advantage here is that 8K of text would be in a portable
    document file. That file could become a secure credential and
    transported with ease and inexpense or passed through email.

    Please, take your best shots here.

    --
    Ari's Fun Times!
    http://is.gd/4Ulfo
    ©Ari®, Dec 30, 2009

  2. ©Ari®

    N4469P Guest

    On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 11:15:21 -0500, ©Ari® wrote:

    > We have been tossing around an idea that would code email text into
    > a PDF417 or N4469P barcode where we can stuff 8K of data. Would
    > appreciate comments.

    Already done.
    N4469P, Dec 30, 2009

  3. ©Ari®

    Frank Camper Guest

    "©Ari®" wrote and such:

    >We have been tossing around an idea that would code email text into
    >a PDF417 or N4469P barcode where we can stuff 8K of data. Would
    >appreciate comments.

    I'm sure it won't work.

    Gotta rush, got my new plane to try out.

    I'm a pilot you know.

    Franklin
    Frank Camper, Dec 31, 2009
  4. ©Ari®

    N4469P Guest

    On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 04:22:44 +0100, Frank Camper wrote:

    > "©Ari®" wrote and such:
    >
    >>We have been tossing around an idea that would code email text into
    >>a PDF417 or N4469P barcode where we can stuff 8K of data. Would
    >>appreciate comments.

    > I'm sure it won't work.

    Has for fopur years.

    > Gotta rush, got my new plane to try out.

    heh u don't fly

    > I'm a pilot you know.
    >
    > Franklin

    O sorry FrankLIN the pilot my bad
    N4469P, Dec 31, 2009
  5. Sliverdick D. Barcodeboi wrote:

    > We have been tossing

    Yes, we know you're a tosser.
    Dave U. Random, Jan 5, 2010
  6. Dave U. Random wrote:

    > Sliverdick D. Barcodeboi wrote:
    >
    > > We have been tossing

    > Yes, we know you're a tosser.

    LOL!

    Good one.

    I see everyone gave Sliverdick (love that one too) exactly the
    response he deserved. There is of course absolutely NO such email
    tool. It's a poorly thought out figment of Sliverdick's
    imagination. Something he uses to try and make himself feel
    important. And I can PROVE it.

    Sliverdick, I challenge you to produce this piece of software. No
    bullshit. No excuses. Get off your childish ass and put your money
    where you big mouth is.

    [this space reserved for a juvenile, substance free bullshit story]
    Anonymous Remailer (austria), Jan 5, 2010
  7. ©Ari®

    N4469P Guest

    On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 23:32:33 +0100 (CET), Anonymous Remailer (austria)
    wrote:

    > Dave U. Random wrote:
    >
    >> Sliverdick D. Barcodeboi wrote:
    >>
    >>> We have been tossing

    >> Yes, we know you're a tosser.

    > LOL!
    >
    > Good one.
    >
    > I see everyone gave Sliverdick (love that one too) exactly the
    > response he deserved. There is of course absolutely NO such email
    > tool. It's a poorly thought out figment of Sliverdick's
    > imagination. Something he uses to try and make himself feel
    > important. And I can PROVE it.
    >
    > Sliverdick, I challenge you to produce this piece of software. No
    > bullshit. No excuses. Get off your childish ass and put your money
    > where you big mouth is.
    >
    > [this space reserved for a juvenile, substance free bullshit story]

    yeah get in gear Jew
    N4469P, Jan 5, 2010
  8. N4469P wrote:

    > On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 23:32:33 +0100 (CET), Anonymous Remailer (austria)
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Dave U. Random wrote:

    > >> Yes, we know you're a tosser.

    > > LOL!
    > >
    > > Good one.
    > >
    > > I see everyone gave Sliverdick (love that one too) exactly the
    > > response he deserved. There is of course absolutely NO such email
    > > tool. It's a poorly thought out figment of Sliverdick's
    > > imagination. Something he uses to try and make himself feel
    > > important. And I can PROVE it.
    > >
    > > Sliverdick, I challenge you to produce this piece of software. No
    > > bullshit. No excuses. Get off your childish ass and put your money
    > > where you big mouth is.
    > >
    > > [this space reserved for a juvenile, substance free bullshit story]

    > yeah get in gear Jew

    Something about the inadvisability of retarding the breathing
    process comes to mind...

    The only thing you're going to see in response to this challenge is
    a pissed off little kid lashing out from his parents' basement and
    the relative safety and anonymity of his keyboard.

    This whole "bar code encryption" nonsense is the REASON Sliverdick
    acts the way he does. He got thoroughly spanked over the idiotic
    idea a couple years ago I think it's been now, and never got over
    it. It's his demon. Turned him into nothing but a nymhopping abuser.
    He's been caught pulling all sorts of juvenile stunts, and lost a
    suitable number of accounts because of the way he acts. But he's
    NEVER produced anything but hot air to prop up any of his geek
    businessman fantasies. Never. He CLAIMS to be the boss, but can't
    manage to even mention of what company. And every time we DO glean a
    bit of actual, verifiable information about the cretin it turns out
    everything relevant thing he said was a lie. Like his "house by the
    beech" lunacy. The fact of the matter is that Sliverdick lives
    nowhere near the beach. He "lives" in a development. One that has a
    water supply that's contaminated no less. A real friggin garden
    spot. ;)
    Anonymous Remailer (austria), Jan 6, 2010
  9. ©Ari®

    N4469P Guest

    On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 02:18:37 +0100 (CET), Anonymous Remailer (austria)
    wrote:

    > N4469P wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 23:32:33 +0100 (CET), Anonymous Remailer (austria)
    >> wrote:

    >>> LOL!
    >>>
    >>> Good one.
    >>>
    >>> I see everyone gave Sliverdick (love that one too) exactly the
    >>> response he deserved. There is of course absolutely NO such email
    >>> tool. It's a poorly thought out figment of Sliverdick's
    >>> imagination. Something he uses to try and make himself feel
    >>> important. And I can PROVE it.
    >>>
    >>> Sliverdick, I challenge you to produce this piece of software. No
    >>> bullshit. No excuses. Get off your childish ass and put your money
    >>> where you big mouth is.
    >>>
    >>> [this space reserved for a juvenile, substance free bullshit story]

    >> yeah get in gear Jew

    > Something about the inadvisability of retarding the breathing
    > process comes to mind...
    >
    > The only thing you're going to see in response to this challenge is
    > a pissed off little kid lashing out from his parents' basement and
    > the relative safety and anonymity of his keyboard.
    >
    > This whole "bar code encryption" nonsense is the REASON Sliverdick
    > acts the way he does. He got thoroughly spanked over the idiotic
    > idea a couple years ago I think it's been now, and never got over
    > it. It's his demon. Turned him into nothing but a nymhopping abuser.
    > He's been caught pulling all sorts of juvenile stunts, and lost a
    > suitable number of accounts because of the way he acts. But he's
    > NEVER produced anything but hot air to prop up any of his geek
    > businessman fantasies. Never. He CLAIMS to be the boss, but can't
    > manage to even mention of what company. And every time we DO glean a
    > bit of actual, verifiable information about the cretin it turns out
    > everything relevant thing he said was a lie. Like his "house by the
    > beech" lunacy. The fact of the matter is that Sliverdick lives
    > nowhere near the beach. He "lives" in a development. One that has a
    > water supply that's contaminated no less. A real friggin garden
    > spot. ;)

    Yeah whaddya expect from a jew?
    N4469P, Jan 6, 2010