    most apprieated.

    Kind regards
    Kishan

    Kishan, Jan 11, 2005

  2. Kishan

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:18:30 +0000 (UTC), Kishan wrote:

    >To all
    >
    >I have recently downloaded the incredibles movie from kazza litee, using
    >up2dat. however when i play the movie all i recieve is sound no images. Do i
    >need to download a codec?, if yes then which one, please any help would be
    >most apprieated.

    Not an uncommon question in 24hshd,
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk?
    because of this if you search
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk?
    you will find mentioned several times a utility which IIRC detects what
    codecs a video file required.

    It might be gspot, but then you can easily check by searching
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk?
    For gspot codes there are 73 results.

    Me

    why?, Jan 11, 2005

  3. Kishan

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:18:30 +0000 (UTC), in
    <cs159i$gkp$>
    Kishan scrawled:

    >To all
    >
    >I have recently downloaded the incredibles movie from kazza litee, using
    >up2dat. however when i play the movie all i recieve is sound no images.

    Aaaaahh! What a damn shame. Now go out and buy it, thief.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 11, 2005
  4. Kishan

    gareth Guest

    Try downloading a video player called VLC
    type it in kazaa
    also Real One often plays media that WMP wont
    http://www.real.com/

    ac3 codec and divx codec are a must

    gareth

    gareth, Jan 11, 2005