    brought 2 portable DVD Player with 7" widescreen monitor! All this 3
    items only cost me $1100!!
    Click this out!

    vdeo_guy, Feb 27, 2004

  2. vdeo_guy

    Cernovog Guest

    On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 2:08:44 -0500, vdeo_guy wrote
    (in message <>):

    > Found this good price at this site and would like to share with you!
    > I do a lots of research on pricing and product review, found out this
    > new brand, LUXMA, the cost is pretty good!

    <snip sales pitch>

    > All this 3
    > items only cost me $1100!!
    > Click this out!

    Hey, , you forgot to mention they also gave you an
    e-mail address!!! That's four things for $1100! Oh wait! They gave you a job
    and a paycheck too! Five things for $1100! It just gets better and better!
    What a great web site to work for... I mean buy from... No, I mean work for,
    since that's what you're doing, working and not shopping and by no means
    "sharing" "lots of research" with us.

    Take it to the biz, marketplace and forsale newsgroups.

    Cernovog, Feb 27, 2004

  3. vdeo_guy

    Impmon Guest

    (vdeo_guy) wrote in

    > Found this good price at this site and would like to share with you!
    > I do a lots of research on pricing and product review, found out this
    > new brand, LUXMA, the cost is pretty good! I brought a monitor from
    > the website, www.carentertain.com for $430 with free shipping! Also, I
    > brought 2 portable DVD Player with 7" widescreen monitor! All this 3
    > items only cost me $1100!!
    > Click this out!

    Real nice of the spammer to not include links Oh yeah if the screen size
    is not important, I've seen a portable DVD player with 4 or 5" screen for
    under $200 at Walmart. OK they may break down a day after warranty expires
    but so do every electronics Walmart sells.

    --
    To reply by email, change digi.mon to tds.net

    Impmon, Feb 27, 2004