    I hope there is someboddy on the world who can help me.

    Thanks,
    Leo Luts

    leoluts, Apr 6, 2010

  2. leoluts

    Rocky Guest

    "leoluts" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I lost the code for installing Windows 98 SE. Is there anyone who can give
    > me this code?
    >
    > I hope there is someboddy on the world who can help me.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Leo Luts

    Look for the sticker on the outside of your case. Otherwise buy a legal
    copy you low life piece of shit.

    Rocky, Apr 6, 2010

  3. leoluts

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Expired and not supported Retail OS versions (W95,98,ME etc) from Microsoft will
    have the 111 11111 1111 11111(all ones Code) including Office (Office 95,97,98)If
    an OEM version then you need to call the OEM to get an expired code. It is free

    --
    Peter

    Peter Foldes, Apr 6, 2010
  4. leoluts

    Mike Easter Guest

    leoluts wrote:

    > I lost the code for installing Windows 98 SE. Is there anyone who can give
    > me this code?

    If you have an existing install, you can find it in the registry.
    Search on ProductID. Also tools like SIW will give you the product key.

    You can also google and get some bootleg W98se keys and information
    about keys.

    If you are going to 'defy' copyright issues, then you have to get your
    own answers, you can't be asking people to just spoonfeed them to you.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Apr 6, 2010
  5. In message <>, Mike Easter wrote:
    > leoluts wrote:
    >
    > > I lost the code for installing Windows 98 SE. Is there anyone who can

    > give
    > > me this code?

    > If you have an existing install, you can find it in the registry.
    > Search on ProductID. Also tools like SIW will give you the product key.
    >
    > You can also google and get some bootleg W98se keys and information
    > about keys.
    >
    > If you are going to 'defy' copyright issues, then you have to get your
    > own answers, you can't be asking people to just spoonfeed them to you.

    Use a knife and fork :)

    http://rosshaynes.com/windowsos.html

    Easy Peasy.

    HTH

    Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
    http://www.ramusa.org/
    Cash for *who*?
    http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

    §ñühw¤£f, Apr 6, 2010
  6. leoluts

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 01:08:13 -0300, Baaaaaaaa! wrote:

    > Everyone was getting along swimmingly in 24hoursupport.helpdesk on or
    > about Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:33:17 +0200 when "leoluts" <>
    > fucked everything up by saying:
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>I lost the code for installing Windows 98 SE. Is there anyone who can
    >>give me this code?
    >>
    >>I hope there is someboddy on the world who can help me.
    >>
    >>Thanks,
    >>Leo Luts

    > I had this same issue.
    > I called Microsoft and they GAVE me a code. Try it!

    They gave me one for an XP install a couple of months ago.

    Aardvark, Apr 7, 2010
  7. leoluts

    duckstandard Guest

    Rocky wrote:
    > "leoluts" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I lost the code for installing Windows 98 SE. Is there anyone who can give
    > > me this code?
    > >
    > > I hope there is someboddy on the world who can help me.
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > Leo Luts
    > >

    > Look for the sticker on the outside of your case. Otherwise buy a legal
    > copy you low life piece of shit.

    Please explain how one buys a 'legal' piece of shit like this?

    duckstandard, Apr 8, 2010
  8. leoluts

    thanatoid Guest

    duckstandard <> wrote in
    oups.com:

    > Rocky wrote:
    >> "leoluts" <> wrote in message
    >> > Hi,
    >> >
    >> > I lost the code for installing Windows 98 SE. Is there
    >> > anyone who can give me this code?
    >> >
    >> > I hope there is someboddy on the world who can help me.
    >> >
    >> > Thanks,
    >> > Leo Luts
    >> >

    >> Look for the sticker on the outside of your case.
    >> Otherwise buy a legal copy you low life piece of shit.

    > Please explain how one buys a 'legal' piece of shit like
    > this?

    Learn to read, and you will see that this question, while
    arguably justified, is logically incorrect.

    Here:

    http://www.cracks.am/s.x?KW=windows 98 se&Type[]=App&Type[
    %5D=Game

    I suggest turning off javascript etc.