COA or OEM for upgrade to64x

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?S2luZCBvZiBhIG5ld2JpZQ==?=, May 20, 2005.

  1. Does it matter wich license you have,COA or OEM if want to use the "free
    switch" to a 64x licence??

    =?Utf-8?B?S2luZCBvZiBhIG5ld2JpZQ==?=, May 20, 2005

  2. "Kind of a newbie" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Does it matter wich license you have,COA or OEM if want to use the "free
    > switch" to a 64x licence??

    No you just provide either your PID or your COA
    see
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/upgrade/faq.mspx
    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    "Kind of a newbie" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT], May 20, 2005

  3. Thx Mike...the it guru :)

    =?Utf-8?B?S2luZCBvZiBhIG5ld2JpZQ==?=, May 20, 2005
  4. but a lot of people can't use the site cause it says invalid coa/pid number
    as the have oem in the pid number

    =?Utf-8?B?cnVzc193aWxs?=, May 20, 2005