CME ephone-dn dual-line problem

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Scotty, Jun 20, 2006.

  1. Scotty

    Scotty Guest

    Hi,
    We use dual-line ephone-dn to enable the users to transfer calls and
    have conference calls.

    The problem is that when the user is on a call and another call comes
    in it uses the second line and rings until the timeout and goes to
    voicemail. We want it to go directly to voice mail if the user is on a
    call.

    Is this possible and if so how?

    Thanks,
    Scotty

    ephone-dn 6 dual-line
    number 3006
    pickup-group 3086
    label Test
    description 3006
    name Test
    call-forward busy 3068
    call-forward noan 3068 timeout 16
    corlist incoming unrestricted
    no huntstop
    Scotty, Jun 20, 2006

  2. Scotty

    Scotty Guest

    Found the answer;
    use the "huntstop channel" command on the ephone-dn

    ephone-dn 6 dual-line
    number 3006
    pickup-group 3086
    label Test