CMD in Full SCreen?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?WHA2NGJpdA==?=, Jun 7, 2006.

  1. Cant I go Alt+Enter to get the full screen prompt any more?!
    =?Utf-8?B?WHA2NGJpdA==?=, Jun 7, 2006

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 7, 2006

  3. Nope, afraid not. Not sure why that is, since it's still there in Server 2k3
    SP1 (32bit). What you can do is make a nearly full screen window, and save
    the properties with the shortcut.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 7, 2006
  4. This is splitting hairs, but you actually have two different property pages,
    you can use - one belonging to the program window. Right click and select
    Properties and the functionality described by Charlie is what you get by
    setting values for rows and columns in the 'Layout' tab.

    If, like me, you have your Command Prompt as a Desktop shortcut you can have
    the shortcut properties open a normal - minimized or maximized window.
    Although the width will still depend on the columns value you set.

    There may be a maximum number of col's that will not completely fill the
    screen, I'm not sure, but then you can experiment with the Font to come
    closer at least.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jun 7, 2006