    Thanks

    Maurice

    Can anyone
    =?Utf-8?B?TWF1cmljZSBXYWxzaA==?=, Jul 15, 2005

  2. You must build profiles on a server operating system that is designed for
    the same processor set as the client computers on which users will install
    the profile. For example, if you want to build a profile for users running
    Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, you must build that profile on a server
    that is running an x64-based version of Windows Server 2003.

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pr...elp/d01ced49-1284-48a8-b50e-84d9ec26ffc9.mspx

    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 15, 2005