Clustering

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Sep 19, 2005.

  1. What are the Clustering impacts if any of switching to 64 bit?

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Sep 19, 2005

  2. None that I can think of. Except, of course, that x64 Edition is the only
    supported platform for the new HPC version of Windows -- Windows Server 2003
    Compute Cluster Solution.

    Oh, and access to a LOT more memory address space, of course.

    --
    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.
    ======================

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 19, 2005

  3. I guess that means you can play Solitaire a lot faster.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Sep 19, 2005
  4. grin.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 19, 2005
  5. BTW, check out the new HPC beta. All it takes is two (or more) x64 boxes.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2005/09/19/66945.aspx

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64