    It exists a Microsoft certification with clustering 2003?
    I have seen 70-223 but it look likes too many old so impossible to pass.

    Thanks for advance

    Gregoire, Oct 3, 2007

  2. i do apologize however I need to clarify your question so I can make sure I
    am answering what you are asking rather than what I HOPE you are asking...

    Are you asking if there is an exam or credential which is specific to
    Microsoft clustering with Windows Server 2003?
    --
    Wayne Anderson

    =?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgQW5kZXJzb24=?=, Oct 3, 2007

  3. Gregoire

    Gregoire Guest

    Thanks Wayne for your answer.
    Exactly it's well my question.

    Gregoire, Oct 4, 2007
  4. Unfortunately, to my knowledge there is no certification which targets
    exclusively material related to MSCS (Microsoft Clustering Services) but
    rather it is briefly touched on in a wide variety of application related
    exams.
    --
    Wayne Anderson

    =?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgQW5kZXJzb24=?=, Oct 5, 2007