Cluster Question

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0?=, Mar 8, 2007.

  1. I created a 2 node cluster using a quorum disk but would like to change that
    to File Share Witness. How can this be done if it even can?

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0?=, Mar 8, 2007

  2. I don't believe it can be done, but I haven't spent a lot of time with
    clustering recently. I think your best bet would be to post this question on
    the clustering newsgroup. microsoft.public.windows.clustering.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 8, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0?=

    Nut Cracker Guest

    "Robert" <> wrote in message
    >I created a 2 node cluster using a quorum disk but would like to change
    >that
    > to File Share Witness. How can this be done if it even can?

    i dont understand your question ... can you please more clearly state it?

    Nut Cracker, Mar 8, 2007
  4. I can't find that newsgroup. Can you provide the newsgroup URL or the
    newsgroup server to go to?

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0?=, Mar 9, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0?=

    Jane C Guest

    microsoft.public.windows.server.clustering

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)

    Jane C, Mar 9, 2007
  6. news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.clustering

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 9, 2007