cluster problems

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by jose, Feb 13, 2004.

  1. jose

    jose Guest

    Hello,

    I´m sorry for my English, I´m Spanih.

    I have to migrate a Domaint NT with exchange 5.5 to Active
    Directory windows 2000 in a cluster Exchange 2000
    enterprise.

    Then I have installed a nex Exchange 2000 Server
    standalone in an Exhange 5.5 Organization because is
    imposible migrate to cluster 2000 from exchange 5.5 SRS is
    not avaible in cluster.
    Now I can move stores, public folder etc. My exchange 2000
    standalone is my "gateway" from exhcange 5.5 to exchange
    2000 cluster I think.
    Second step is create cluster exhchange 2000 enterprise
    and move stores, etc from exchange 2000 standalone to
    cluster exhange.

    My problem is the following:
    Whe I have tried to clustering system attendat resource to
    create Exchange cluster the system asked me the account
    with privilegies in Domain NT 5.5 but for me It is
    impossible because I heve delete Domain NT.

    How can to do this migration?? Now I am in a laboratoy no
    problem but in real How can I make?

    Thank you all, thanks Sorry my English.

    jose, Feb 13, 2004