    to find this thing anywhere. Can anyone give me any information on the
    DVD?where i can buy it from or anyone who even has purchased it.

    Jimmy

    RainbowJimmy, Sep 11, 2003

  2. RainbowJimmy

    Starz_Kid Guest

    I bought a VHS copy from Amazon.com last year for $6.00!!! Yes - six
    dollars!!
    Used VHS copies are now going for over 120.00!!

    Weird!!!

    Starz_Kid...

    "RainbowJimmy" <> wrote in message
    > Ok, so maybe i am in denial, but i refuse to beleive that the idiots at

    MGM
    > have pulled the horror film Clownhouse form release last week, reprotedly

    due
    > to the reputation of Victor Salva, who was convicted of being a pedophile

    with
    > one of the child stars in the movie. That said, the movie is nowhere to be
    > found, and unable at any stores, and has kind of disappeared before its
    > appeared elswhere. I know, it was a sick thing for Salva to do, but i am

    one of
    > those who seperates the art(please do not insert bashing here) from the

    person.
    > So Clownhouse may be crap, but i liked it.
    >
    > Ok, now that the rant is done...does anyone have official word its been

    pulled.
    > I ordered it form Digital Eyes and though it is out of order, i am still
    > waiting for it be ordered and shipped eventually.Meanwhile, it went for

    $300 on
    > Ebay last night which is nuts, and leads me to beleive I am not gonna be

    able

    Starz_Kid, Sep 12, 2003

  3. RainbowJimmy

    Coyote Guest

    On 11 Sep 2003 20:22:32 GMT, (RainbowJimmy)
    wrote:

    >Ok, so maybe i am in denial, but i refuse to beleive that the idiots at MGM
    >have pulled the horror film Clownhouse form release last week, reprotedly due
    >to the reputation of Victor Salva, who was convicted of being a pedophile with
    >one of the child stars in the movie. That said, the movie is nowhere to be
    >found, and unable at any stores, and has kind of disappeared before its
    >appeared elswhere. I know, it was a sick thing for Salva to do, but i am one of
    >those who seperates the art(please do not insert bashing here) from the person.
    >So Clownhouse may be crap, but i liked it.

    I'm aware of the Clownhouse "backstory," but on the other hand I also
    love the film itself. Ordered it today from North American DVD just
    to see what would happen, even the possibility of receiving some news
    on its status.

    --
    Coyote

    To reply by email, it's .