    vkorchnoifan Guest

    I would like to purchase a dvd of Cloverfield. I don't like torrents because
    they are too dark and the resolution is awful.
    vkorchnoifan, Feb 3, 2008

  2. vkorchnoifan

    Jim Guest

    "vkorchnoifan" <> wrote in message
    news:MKlpj.10117$...
    >I would like to purchase a dvd of Cloverfield. I don't like torrents
    >because they are too dark and the resolution is awful.

    You obviously have no idea where to look for torrents.
    Jim, Feb 3, 2008

  3. vkorchnoifan

    T.B. Guest

    "vkorchnoifan" wrote:

    >I would like to purchase a dvd of Cloverfield. I don't like torrents
    >because they are too dark and the resolution is awful.

    That's like a redundant joke. Cloverfield is filmed to look like it was
    shot on a video camera and is almost unwatchable. I caught it in a theater
    when it first came out and later watched a bit of someone's online streaming
    screen-shot bootleg and frankly, the bootleg worked better as a viewing
    experience in the context of the movie.

    That aside, it's be out on home video as an official release by late May.

    T.B.
    T.B., Feb 3, 2008
  4. vkorchnoifan

    Richard C. Guest

    >I would like to purchase a dvd of Cloverfield. I don't like torrents
    >because they are too dark and the resolution is awful.

    =====================
    Then wait for the DVD to be released!

    idiot pirates!
    Richard C., Feb 3, 2008
  5. "T.B." <> wrote in message
    > "vkorchnoifan" wrote:
    >
    >>I would like to purchase a dvd of Cloverfield. I don't like torrents
    >>because they are too dark and the resolution is awful.
    >>

    > That's like a redundant joke. Cloverfield is filmed to look like it was
    > shot on a video camera and is almost unwatchable. I caught it in a
    > theater when it first came out and later watched a bit of someone's online
    > streaming screen-shot bootleg and frankly, the bootleg worked better as a
    > viewing experience in the context of the movie.

    surely they didnt actually film it at camcorder quality though?
    i would have thought they could have had the guy with the camera say
    something like 'i'm going to film you with my new hd camera i bought' or the
    like.

    --
    Gareth.

    That fly... is your magic wand.
    http://www.last.fm/user/dsbmusic/
    the dog from that film you saw, Feb 3, 2008
  6. On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 08:13:31 -0800, "vkorchnoifan"
    <> wrote:

    >I would like to purchase a dvd of Cloverfield. I don't like torrents because
    >they are too dark and the resolution is awful.

    If you were "purchasing a DVD" that is currently in the theaters, where
    do you think the seller would be getting the material that gets written
    to the dvd from?

    You're a fucking retard.
    ChairmanOfTheBored, Feb 3, 2008
  7. vkorchnoifan

    Mark W Guest

    >I would like to purchase a dvd of Cloverfield. I don't like torrents
    >because they are too dark and the resolution is awful.

    OK! I have a DVD you can buy. I filmed it in the cinema but I had my
    camcorder on the setting that steadies shaky pictures, and guess what! It's
    better than the original.
    Mark W, Feb 6, 2008
  8. vkorchnoifan

    Jim Guest

    "Mark W" <s@o> wrote in message

    > "vkorchnoifan" <> wrote in message
    >>I would like to purchase a dvd of Cloverfield. I don't like torrents
    >>because they are too dark and the resolution is awful.
    >>

    > OK! I have a DVD you can buy. I filmed it in the cinema but I had my
    > camcorder on the setting that steadies shaky pictures, and guess what!
    > It's better than the original.

    Well then it must also correct bad acting and crappy writing.

    :)
    Jim, Feb 6, 2008
  9. vkorchnoifan

    Mark W Guest

    "Jim" <jimmy AT hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Mark W" <s@o> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "vkorchnoifan" <> wrote in message
    >>>I would like to purchase a dvd of Cloverfield. I don't like torrents
    >>>because they are too dark and the resolution is awful.
    >>>

    >> OK! I have a DVD you can buy. I filmed it in the cinema but I had my
    >> camcorder on the setting that steadies shaky pictures, and guess what!
    >> It's better than the original.

    > Well then it must also correct bad acting and crappy writing.
    >
    > :)

    I used to have a camcorder with that setting (I think it was called 'Sanity
    Check Mode') but I got rid of it after I watched my bootleg of Blair Witch
    Project.
    Halfway through, there's a big argument because one of the characters says
    he lost the map. Suddenly one of them roots round in his rucksack and says,
    'I knew I had one of these in here! Do we want shortest or fastest route
    back to the car?'
    At the end of the movie there was that one character standing facing the
    wall and he shouts, 'Hey, stop filming me, can't you see I'm taking a leak?'
    Mark W, Feb 8, 2008