    Matt

    There's no place like root,
    There's no place like root...
    m@, Jun 2, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    "m@" <> wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anyone tell me if/how I can kill a BGP session using a policy-map?
    >
    > Any help appreciated.

    I'm not sure what you're trying to do. If you don't want a BGP session,
    just remove the "neighbor" statement from the BGP configuration.

    I suppose you could use PBR routing to redirect the BGP packets to the
    wrong next hop, to prevent the peers from communicating. But why would
    you want to do it that way?

    --
    Barry Margolin,
    Arlington, MA
    Barry Margolin, Jun 3, 2005

  3. m@

    Hansang Bae Guest

    m@ wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anyone tell me if/how I can kill a BGP session using a
    > policy-map?
    >
    > Any help appreciated.

    What are you trying to do exactly? Or more specifically, *what* are
    you trying to do?

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Jun 3, 2005