    Sometimes I might have 5-7 windows open (I use IE).

    Is there any shortcut to closing all open windows?

    Mel

    MZB, Aug 7, 2006

  2. MZB

    JanSKay Guest

    right click on the toolbar over top of where you see the browsers stacked
    and hit close group.

    JanSKay, Aug 7, 2006

  3. MZB

    S.Heenan Guest

    MZB wrote:
    > I have XP Home.
    >
    > Sometimes I might have 5-7 windows open (I use IE).
    >
    > Is there any shortcut to closing all open windows?

    Windows key + D

    S.Heenan, Aug 7, 2006
  4. MZB

    Smirnoff Guest

    S.Heenan wrote:
    > MZB wrote:
    >> I have XP Home.
    >>
    >> Sometimes I might have 5-7 windows open (I use IE).
    >>
    >> Is there any shortcut to closing all open windows?

    > Windows key + D

    I think that minimises/hides them rather than closes them.

    Smirnoff, Aug 7, 2006
  5. MZB

    Jeff Prater Guest

    MZB wrote:
    > I have XP Home.
    >
    > Sometimes I might have 5-7 windows open (I use IE).
    >
    > Is there any shortcut to closing all open windows?
    >
    > Mel

    get firefox...problem solved.

    Jeff Prater, Aug 7, 2006
  6. MZB

    Jeff Prater Guest

    MZB wrote:
    > I have XP Home.
    >
    > Sometimes I might have 5-7 windows open (I use IE).
    >
    > Is there any shortcut to closing all open windows?
    >
    > Mel

    get firefox...problem solved.

    Jeff Prater, Aug 7, 2006
  7. MZB

    The Doctor Guest

    "JanSKay" <> wrote in message
    > right click on the toolbar over top of where you see the
    > browsers stacked and hit close group.
    >
    > "MZB" <> wrote in message
    >>I have XP Home.
    >>
    >> Sometimes I might have 5-7 windows open (I use IE).
    >>
    >> Is there any shortcut to closing all open windows?
    >>
    >> Mel

    start>Turn Off Computer ...>Turn Off
    Will do it.

    The Doctor, Aug 7, 2006