Closer to the real deal?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by iwannarock, Apr 29, 2007.

  1. iwannarock

    iwannarock Guest

    I´ve recently bought the Sonyericsson K800i cybershot phone.
    I find it interesting that it takes, real nice pictures.

    Check out my photoblog here - all pictures taken with K800i

    http://u09fm2qegv1xvob8oz94.usercash.com

    (Sorry for the weird Url, it helps me pay my website - just click
    "dont wait button")

    Would be nice, with a little discussion about, mobilephone camera
    technology. I think it´s getting closer to "the real deal".

    Whats your opinion?

    Mads

    iwannarock, Apr 29, 2007

  2. iwannarock

    banjo`s Guest

    http://u09fm2qegv1xvob8oz94.SPAMMING.usercash.com

    (Sorry for the weird Url, it helps me pay my website - just click
    "dont wait button")

    so what is wrong with posting the real url blackrosethewall.blogspot.com

    banjo`s, Apr 29, 2007

  3. iwannarock

    Roy G Guest

    " banjo`s" <_not_this_bit> wrote in message

    > "iwannarock" <> wrote in message
    > I´ve recently bought the Sonyericsson K800i cybershot phone.
    > I find it interesting that it takes, real nice pictures.
    >
    > Check out my photoblog here - all pictures taken with K800i
    >
    > http://u09fm2qegv1xvob8oz94.SPAMMING.usercash.com
    >

    > (Sorry for the weird Url, it helps me pay my website - just click
    > "dont wait button")
    >

    > so what is wrong with posting the real url blackrosethewall.blogspot.com

    Cos it is a blogspot with ads, and he hopes he will make some money. He
    could have got some free Web space from his ISP to make a website, if he was
    really interested in showing some pics, but he would rather try for Pay for
    Clicks - the cheapskate.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Apr 29, 2007
  4. iwannarock

    iwannarock Guest

    On 29 Apr., 15:23, " banjo`s" <-
    _not_this_bit> wrote:
    > "iwannarock" <> wrote in message

    > I´ve recently bought the Sonyericsson K800i cybershot phone.
    > I find it interesting that it takes, real nice pictures.
    >
    > Check out my photoblog here - all pictures taken with K800i
    >
    > http://u09fm2qegv1xvob8oz94.SPAMMING.usercash.com
    >
    > (Sorry for the weird Url, it helps me pay my website - just click
    > "dont wait button")
    >
    > so what is wrong with posting the real url blackrosethewall.blogspot.com

    as i said, its to pay for my website - i have a bandsite, in danish :)
    It only makes like 6 dollars a month or so. If it was spam, wouldnt
    answer you back. Typical how people get upset, by helping other
    people. When you get to the site, you see the pictures. theres nothing
    more in it!
    Typical.

    Mads

    iwannarock, Apr 29, 2007