    Why 3 times the same title?)

    Is there a possibility to preview the sound with CloneDVD or another tool?

    Greets Thomas
    Thomas Bersch, Jul 6, 2004

  2. Thomas Bersch

    Mike Jackson Guest

    > 1) I want copy DVD´s with CloneDVD2 (if there are better programms let me
    > know). For example "The Matrix I": There are totally 37 titles, but title

    do
    > I really have to copy?

    Give DVDShrink a try. Get it at http://www.doom9.net. And don't make illegal
    copies.

    Generally, the title to copy is usually going to be #1. But on that
    particular DVD, look for the one out of all those duplicates that has the
    complete movie, except with about 99 chapter stops. You can pinpoint almost
    exactly the moment you want in the film. It's cool.

    Mike Jackson
    Editor & Web Developer, DVD Verdict
    www.dvdverdict.com
    Mike Jackson, Jul 6, 2004