    movie target"

    Can anyone offer me any help please?

    Henry

    Henry Stable, Jan 16, 2005

  2. Henry Stable

    crystalskull Guest

    yeah, use dvdshrink instead.

    crystalskull, Jan 16, 2005

  3. Henry Stable

    Nonymous Guest

    Yup. All those retail DVD copiers are worthless when DVDShrink is out there
    for free. You'll need DVD Decrypter, too.

    Nonymous, Jan 16, 2005
  4. Henry Stable

    Henry Stable Guest

    Nonymous wrote:

    > Yup. All those retail DVD copiers are worthless when DVDShrink is out there
    > for free. You'll need DVD Decrypter, too.
    >
    > "crystalskull" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>yeah, use dvdshrink instead.
    >>

    >>"Henry Stable" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Good morning
    >>>
    >>>I have just bought Clone DVD v3. I can copy a dvd to my hard disc
    >>>however when I try to burn to a blank DVd it goes through all the steps,
    >>>says it has burned successfully however the resulting didc(s) cannot be
    >>>read either by my dvd or even the pc on which the copy was made.
    >>>
    >>>Clone DVD suggests that I first copy the dvd to an ISO file however the
    >>>option to copy to an image file says that I must first "choose" a dvd
    >>>movie target"
    >>>
    >>>Can anyone offer me any help please?
    >>>
    >>>Henry

    Thank you both. The DVD's I needed to copy weren't copy protected &
    DVDshrink did the trick. I'll think about getting DVD decrypter.

    Henry Stable, Jan 17, 2005
  5. Henry Stable

    Biz Guest

    > Thank you both. The DVD's I needed to copy weren't copy protected &
    > DVDshrink did the trick. I'll think about getting DVD decrypter.

    If the DVDs arent copy protected, including CGMS, you just do a straight
    copy in Nero, you dont need any of the rippers or anything else as long as
    teh total disk size is under 4.7GB

    Biz, Jan 17, 2005
  6. Henry Stable

    Henry Stable Guest

    Biz wrote:
    > "Henry Stable" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Thank you both. The DVD's I needed to copy weren't copy protected &
    >>DVDshrink did the trick. I'll think about getting DVD decrypter.

    > If the DVDs arent copy protected, including CGMS, you just do a straight
    > copy in Nero, you dont need any of the rippers or anything else as long as
    > teh total disk size is under 4.7GB

    ah, I have Nero on my desktop pc; I think I'll install it on my
    notebook. Thank you.

    HS

    Henry Stable, Jan 18, 2005
  7. Henry Stable