    F Sutherland Guest

    What was the last older version of CloneCD that was put out that cracked
    protection?
    F Sutherland, May 3, 2005

  2. F Sutherland

    Mike Easter Guest

    F Sutherland wrote:
    > What was the last older version of CloneCD that was put out that
    > cracked protection?

    If you go to that link I gave you, you can track down all of that
    information about the versions

    Here are a few steps
    http://www.cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_cd-writer_software_updates.shtml
    http://www.slysoft.com/en/ CloneCD 4
    Due to the new legal situation we will stop the sales of CloneCD

    http://www.slysoft.com/download/changes_clonecd.txt
    CloneCD Revision History

    http://www.slysoft.com/download/SetupCloneCD.exe 5.2.1.1

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, May 3, 2005

  3. F Sutherland

    Guest

    On Mon, 2 May 2005 22:41:53 -0400, "F Sutherland"
    <> wrote:

    |>What was the last older version of CloneCD that was put out that cracked
    |>protection?

    Last one I have is CloneCd 4.3.1.9.

    Looking at Mike Easter;s link, anything before 5.

    --
    http://www.netives.com/Games/Mahjongg/Play.shtml
    , May 3, 2005
  4. F Sutherland

    Mellowed Guest

    DITTO

    : <> wrote:
    :
    : |>What was the last older version of CloneCD that was put out that
    cracked
    : |>protection?
    : |>
    :
    : Last one I have is CloneCd 4.3.1.9.
    :
    : Looking at Mike Easter;s link, anything before 5.
    :
    : --
    : http://www.netives.com/Games/Mahjongg/Play.shtml
    Mellowed, May 3, 2005
  5. F Sutherland

    Aquanaut Guest

    "F Sutherland" <> wrote in message
    > What was the last older version of CloneCD that was put out that cracked
    > protection?

    you also need to run AnyDvd at the same time
    Aquanaut, May 3, 2005