    What is the latest version out their before they removed it. I have
    4.2.0.2.

    Hugh

    Hugh Sutherland, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Hugh Sutherland

    Ernest Guest

    "Hugh Sutherland" <> wrote in message
    news:cmA1c.2331$...
    > I know you cannot legeally get Clone CD anymore

    You can't buy it?

    Here http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonecd.html ?

    Ernest, Mar 4, 2004

  3. Looks like you have the latest copy as mine is the same.

    John

    John Donaldson, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Hugh Sutherland

    Sunny Guest

    "Ernest" <> wrote in message

    > "Hugh Sutherland" <> wrote in message
    > > I know you cannot legeally get Clone CD anymore

    > You can't buy it?
    >
    > > but I still have a copy.
    > > What is the latest version out their before they removed it. I have
    > > 4.2.0.2.
    > >
    > > Hugh

    > Here http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonecd.html ?

    4.2.0.2. is the latest version that Elby produced (and your original key
    will work with)

    Sunny, Mar 4, 2004
  5. Hugh Sutherland

    Ernest Guest

    "Sunny" <> wrote in message

    > "Ernest" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Hugh Sutherland" <> wrote in message
    > > > I know you cannot legeally get Clone CD anymore

    > > You can't buy it?
    > >
    > > > but I still have a copy.
    > > > What is the latest version out their before they removed it. I have
    > > > 4.2.0.2.
    > > >
    > > > Hugh

    > > Here http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonecd.html ?

    > 4.2.0.2. is the latest version that Elby produced (and your original key
    > will work with)

    I don't have the key. Or the software.

    Ernest, Mar 4, 2004
  6. Hugh Sutherland

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Mar 4, 2004
  7. Hugh Sutherland

    joevan Guest

    On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 07:55:37 GMT, "Ernest" <> wrote:

    >"Sunny" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Ernest" <> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > "Hugh Sutherland" <> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > You can't buy it?

    >> > Here http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonecd.html ?

    >> 4.2.0.2. is the latest version that Elby produced (and your original key
    >> will work with)

    >I don't have the key. Or the software.

    How bout 4.0.1.3
    Have kept it for quite a while.
    Great little program. Much better than battling with that monster
    windows interference. I just clicked on it to check the number and I
    always refuse the offer to update it. Same with a lot of other
    programs.
    joevan

    joevan, Mar 4, 2004
  8. Hugh Sutherland

    Ernest Guest

    "joevan" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 07:55:37 GMT, "Ernest" <> wrote:

    > >"Sunny" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> "Ernest" <> wrote in message

    have

    > >> 4.2.0.2. is the latest version that Elby produced (and your original

    key
    > >> will work with)

    > >I don't have the key. Or the software.
    > >

    > How bout 4.0.1.3

    I don't have the sofware. Nor do I want it.

    Ernest, Mar 4, 2004