    --
    Cheers Brian
    :eek:))

    Brihu, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Brihu

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:46:53 GMT, Brihu wrote:

    >I see CloneCD has been ressurected by Slysoft if anyone is interested, at
    >site:
    >
    >http://www.slysoft.com/en/

    Thanks, a URL I have been waiting to appear for a couple of weeks had
    not checked for a few days.

    >I know several people that were quite upset when Elby stopped it.

    Me for 1, I bought it about 10 days before it was removed.

    Interesting the version jump, the one I downloaded and paid for was
    4.2.0.2 and the Slysoft one is 4.3.1.6 quite a big jump.

    Me

    why?, Oct 29, 2003

  3. Brihu

    Brihu Guest

    > On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:46:53 GMT, Brihu wrote:
    >
    > >I see CloneCD has been ressurected by Slysoft if anyone is interested, at
    > >site:
    > >
    > >http://www.slysoft.com/en/

    > Thanks, a URL I have been waiting to appear for a couple of weeks had
    > not checked for a few days.
    >
    > >I know several people that were quite upset when Elby stopped it.

    > Me for 1, I bought it about 10 days before it was removed.
    >
    > Interesting the version jump, the one I downloaded and paid for was
    > 4.2.0.2 and the Slysoft one is 4.3.1.6 quite a big jump.

    I believe Slysoft will let you upgrade if you had a legal version, not sure
    though. Remember reading something about it.

    Brihu, Oct 29, 2003
  4. Brihu

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:22:52 GMT, Brihu wrote:

    >> On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:46:53 GMT, Brihu wrote:
    >>
    >> >I see CloneCD has been ressurected by Slysoft if anyone is interested, at
    >> >site:
    >> >
    >> >http://www.slysoft.com/en/

    >> Thanks, a URL I have been waiting to appear for a couple of weeks had
    >> not checked for a few days.
    >>
    >> >I know several people that were quite upset when Elby stopped it.

    >> Me for 1, I bought it about 10 days before it was removed.
    >>
    >> Interesting the version jump, the one I downloaded and paid for was
    >> 4.2.0.2 and the Slysoft one is 4.3.1.6 quite a big jump.
    >>

    >I believe Slysoft will let you upgrade if you had a legal version, not sure
    >though. Remember reading something about it.

    That's what it looks like, going to try soon.

    Important note for owners of a CloneCD-License from Elaborate Bytes:
    CloneCD-Users, who purchased their License from Elaborate Bytes, can
    update to the new Version from SlySoft, Inc. free of charge, but please
    not the following:
    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Oct 29, 2003
  5. Brihu

    Proprclr Guest

    From: Miggsee ()
    >Why "English please"? This is *not* an English only newsgroup.

    Because it's extremely rude to start talking in a language that
    most other people in the discussion don't understand, especialy
    when the original poster wants help. I don't want to have to use
    Babbelfish or some other translator just to decipher your post, and
    neither does anyone else.

    Proprclr, Oct 29, 2003
  6. Brihu

    trout Guest

    Proprclr wrote:

    > From: Miggsee ()
    >> Why "English please"? This is *not* an English only newsgroup.

    > Because it's extremely rude to start talking in a language that
    > most other people in the discussion don't understand, especialy
    > when the original poster wants help. I don't want to have to use
    > Babbelfish or some other translator just to decipher your post, and
    > neither does anyone else.

    He didn't "start talking". His was the first message of *that
    thread* (grouped with other threads of the same subject line in Google)
    in an international newsgroup, in the language of his choice.
    Nobody *had* to respond, if they didn't understand the language; and
    to demand that they post in one foreign to him is pure ignorance.
    Of course, since you're replying to a post that is half a year old;
    and it will show up in a totally-different thread for the confused folks
    playing along at home; none of this really matters, now.
    --
    "Strong contender for 'Most Pointless Post of the Day'."

    trout, Oct 29, 2003