    still partially plugged. there is a brand new color ink cartridge, so the
    ink supply should not be a problem.

    --

    Dennis, Jan 4, 2005

  2. Dennis

    edard Guest

    Dennis wrote:

    > re: epson stylus 400 color printer.
    >
    > if one of three nozzles is partially clogged, what can be done to clear
    > it,
    > short of bringing the printer to a computer techie? I have used epson's
    > utility to clear the nozzles several times (20+), but the magenta nozzle
    > is
    > still partially plugged. there is a brand new color ink cartridge, so the
    > ink supply should not be a problem.
    >
    > --

    Windex cuts that ink quite well. YMMV so use at your own risk.
    HTH

    edard, Jan 4, 2005

  3. Dennis

    MS Guest

    "Dennis" <> wrote in message news:41d9e4f7$1_2@127.0.0.1...
    > re: epson stylus 400 color printer.
    >
    > if one of three nozzles is partially clogged, what can be done to clear

    it,
    > short of bringing the printer to a computer techie? I have used epson's
    > utility to clear the nozzles several times (20+), but the magenta nozzle

    is
    > still partially plugged. there is a brand new color ink cartridge, so the
    > ink supply should not be a problem.

    I send mine to my dad who in turn removes the print head and uses a damp
    cotton bud on the ink jets to eventually loosen/dissolve the blockage.

    I don't recommend doing it unless you know how to remove your print head and
    replace it correctly.
    You have been warned !!

    http://www.clickonlingerie.com?SIG - Exotic Erotic Lingerie

    MS, Jan 4, 2005