    PROPERTIES"and changed it to the right day, but few days later, the same
    thing happen again, What should I do to resolve this problem?
    Thank you

    Lethal, Oct 15, 2008

  2. Lethal

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 19:01:21 -0700, "Lethal"
    <> wrote:

    >Could any one please help me with this problem, every few days, my clock on
    >the taskbar will be one day ahead, I have gone to the "DATE AND TIME
    >PROPERTIES"and changed it to the right day, but few days later, the same
    >thing happen again, What should I do to resolve this problem?

    Try looking at the settings for whatever operating system this is, see
    if something to the effect of "Update time via Time Server" is
    enabled, and if so, make sure your operating system has the correct
    time zone configured.

    Evan Platt, Oct 15, 2008

  3. Lethal

    chuckcar Guest

    "Lethal" <> wrote in

    > Could any one please help me with this problem, every few days, my
    > clock on the taskbar will be one day ahead, I have gone to the "DATE AND
    > TIME PROPERTIES"and changed it to the right day, but few days later, the
    > same thing happen again, What should I do to resolve this problem?
    > Thank you

    Check to see the the time is staying correct when the computer is shut
    down, or it acts like time stops when it's off. If the later, then you
    need to replace the battery on the motherboard. This would match your
    situation of you were using the computer for a short time the same time
    every day of course.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Oct 15, 2008
  4. Lethal

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 03:26:08 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    wrote:

    >Check to see the the time is staying correct when the computer is shut
    >down, or it acts like time stops when it's off.

    "will be one day ahead".

    Read much?

    Evan Platt, Oct 15, 2008
    Xns9B37EE3EAFC07chucknilcar@127.0.0.1...

    Lefévre Guy et Danielle, Oct 17, 2008
  6. Lethal

    Marie-Jeanne Guest

    Thank you all for the help, the problem is resolved,it was the wrong setting
    in the regional and langage , thanks again for all your suggestions and your
    help.

    Marie-Jeanne, Oct 18, 2008