    Win XP
    P4 2.0
    T.I.A.

    John Wesley Hardin, Nov 27, 2004

  2. In article <coano6$mhk$>,
    "John Wesley Hardin" <> wrote:

    >My Pc clock gains time over nite up 5mim any ideas please

    Does it run faster during the night than during the day? Sounds like it
    could be temperature-dependent.

    I have several timepieces that gain or lose about a second a day. The
    best solution is to keep your PCs synced to Internet time servers
    <http://www.pool.ntp.org/>.

    Lawrence D¹Oliveiro, Nov 27, 2004

  3. John Wesley Hardin

    William Bell Guest

    On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 09:23:24 +1300, "John Wesley Hardin" <>
    wrote:

    >My Pc clock gains time over nite up 5mim any ideas please
    >Win XP
    > P4 2.0
    >T.I.A.

    Is this a New system or has the just happened on a older one.?

    Some PC clocks are not to Hot, how old is the CMOS Battery.?

    Plenty of Net clocks to keep it correct..

    Some MoBo's do have a Xtal adjustment..

    William Bell, Nov 27, 2004