    Here's a betamax tape I wore out as a kid... the DVD was supposed to street
    11/23, but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone seen this?

    Aphelion

    Aphelion, Nov 28, 2004

  2. Aphelion

    Jay Moseley Guest

    On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:20:32 GMT, "Aphelion" <>
    wrote:

    >Here's a betamax tape I wore out as a kid... the DVD was supposed to street
    >11/23, but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone seen this?
    >
    >Aphelion

    deepdiscountdvd.com

    Jay Moseley, Nov 28, 2004

  3. "Jay Moseley" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:20:32 GMT, "Aphelion" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Here's a betamax tape I wore out as a kid... the DVD was supposed to
    >>street
    >>11/23, but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone seen this?
    >>
    >>Aphelion

    > deepdiscountdvd.com

    I recently rented it from Netflix. Apparently this disk not only has no
    extras, it doesn't even have a menu screen. Put the disk in and the movie
    starts, at the end it starts again. Pressing title or menu has no effect.

    Arthur Lipscomb, Nov 30, 2004
  4. >I recently rented it from Netflix. Apparently this disk not only has no
    >extras, it doesn't even have a menu screen. Put the disk in and the movie
    >starts, at the end it starts again. Pressing title or menu has no effect

    typical Universal treatment.

    Vlvetmorning98, Nov 30, 2004
  5. Aphelion

    Rob Mac Guest

    "Vlvetmorning98" <> wrote in message
    > >I recently rented it from Netflix. Apparently this disk not only has no
    >>extras, it doesn't even have a menu screen. Put the disk in and the movie
    >>starts, at the end it starts again. Pressing title or menu has no effect

    > typical Universal treatment.

    At least it's finally on DVD.

    I rented from Netflix also, but I believe it's like $9.99 from any retail
    store, though I haven't gone looking for it.

    This has always been a guilty pleasure of mine.

    Rob Mac, Dec 1, 2004
  6. >"Aphelion" <> wrote:
    >Here's a betamax tape I wore out as a kid... the DVD was supposed to street
    >11/23, but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone seen this?

    I just received word today from dvdsoon.com that my copy had been
    shipped. Looking forward to watching this one again, an old favorite.

    Maureen Goldman, Dec 1, 2004
  7. Aphelion

    Mkebeliev Guest

    what's the aspect ratio on it?

    Mkebeliev, Dec 2, 2004
  8. > (Mkebeliev) wrote:

    >what's the aspect ratio on it?

    The Future Shop description says 1.85 anamorphic, Dolby Digital 2.0
    sound.

    Maureen Goldman, Dec 3, 2004
  9. Aphelion

    Jay Moseley Guest

    On 02 Dec 2004 23:49:51 GMT, (Mkebeliev) wrote:

    >what's the aspect ratio on it?

    Just got mine in. Anamorphic Widescreen 1.85:1

    Jay Moseley, Dec 5, 2004