Cloak and Dagger (1984)

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Vlvetmorning98, May 25, 2004.

  1. Is this nifty film starring Dabney Coleman and Henry Thomas going to be
    released on DVD?
    Vlvetmorning98, May 25, 2004

  2. Vlvetmorning98

    misterdo Guest

    I have a decent transfer from Laserdisc to DVD that I could copy for you on
    DVDr + or - If you want.for cheap. E-mail me at :

    misterdo, May 28, 2004

  3. >I have a decent transfer from Laserdisc to DVD that I could copy for you on
    >DVDr + or - If you want.for cheap. E-mail me at :

    thanks for the offer, but I think I'll pass at this time
    Vlvetmorning98, May 28, 2004
  4. Vlvetmorning98

    trikster Guest

    I actually wrote Universal back in October and asked about it. Their
    response was:

    "Thank you for contacting us. Currently, there is no re-release date
    scheduled for this title. We will forward your suggestions on to the
    appropriate department."

    I don't know if anything has changed since then.

    trikster, May 28, 2004