  1. Somehow, after a Foxfire upgrade, I wound up with Clipmarks extension and I don't want it. I cannot
    find any instructions in Firefox to tell me how to manage extensions. I'll appreciate some help.

    Thank you.

    Gualtier Malde, Dec 21, 2006

  2. Gualtier Malde

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Gualtier Malde wrote:
    > Somehow, after a Foxfire upgrade, I wound up with Clipmarks extension
    > and I don't want it. I cannot find any instructions in Firefox to tell
    > me how to manage extensions. I'll appreciate some help.
    >
    > Thank you.

    Try Tools - Extensions - Uninstall.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Dec 21, 2006

  3. Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Gualtier Malde wrote:
    >> Somehow, after a Foxfire upgrade, I wound up with Clipmarks extension
    >> and I don't want it. I cannot find any instructions in Firefox to
    >> tell me how to manage extensions. I'll appreciate some help.
    >>
    >> Thank you.

    > Try Tools - Extensions - Uninstall.

    Unbelievable. I thought, as I said, that I had looked everywhere, and I had - but didn't see.
    Thank you.

    Chuck

    Gualtier Malde, Dec 21, 2006
  4. Gualtier Malde

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Gualtier Malde wrote:
    > Ed Mullen wrote:
    >> Gualtier Malde wrote:
    >>> Somehow, after a Foxfire upgrade, I wound up with Clipmarks extension
    >>> and I don't want it. I cannot find any instructions in Firefox to
    >>> tell me how to manage extensions. I'll appreciate some help.
    >>>
    >>> Thank you.

    >> Try Tools - Extensions - Uninstall.
    >>

    > Unbelievable. I thought, as I said, that I had looked everywhere, and I
    > had - but didn't see. Thank you.
    >
    > Chuck

    Lord, I just love the easy fixes!!! :-D

    Hey, we've all been there, no problem, no foul. ;-)

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Dec 22, 2006
  5. Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Gualtier Malde wrote:
    >> Ed Mullen wrote:

    >>> Try Tools - Extensions - Uninstall.
    >>>

    >> Unbelievable. I thought, as I said, that I had looked everywhere, and
    >> I had - but didn't see. Thank you.
    >>
    >> Chuck

    > Lord, I just love the easy fixes!!! :-D
    >
    > Hey, we've all been there, no problem, no foul. ;-)

    One of my favorite saying is "its always the last place you look".

    Even as kid. I wondered, who keeps looking after he finds it??

    Many times though, the obvious is the easiest thing to miss.

    Le

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 22, 2006