    Lance Kincs Guest

    How can one read Window's clipboard contents, or wipe it clear? I couldn't
    find this in the Help files mentioned. Does anyone know this pls?

    Lance Kincs, Jun 29, 2003

  2. Lance Kincs

    Emrys Davies Guest

    'Lance',

    To read the contents of Clip Board go to Start > Programs > Accessories
    > System Tools > Clip Board.

    To delete contents of Clipboard click Edit and click 'Yes' .

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    Emrys Davies, Jun 29, 2003

  3. Lance Kincs

    °Mike° Guest

    Install the clipboard viewer from Add\Remove Programs /
    Windows Setup.

    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 22:48:24 +1000, in
    <3efee01f$0$31280$>
    Lance Kincs scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Jun 29, 2003
  4. Lance Kincs

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Lance Kincs continued:

    > How can one read Window's clipboard contents, or wipe it clear? I
    > couldn't find this in the Help files mentioned. Does anyone know this
    > pls?

    So if you type the word 'clipboard' into Windows Help you get....?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    Slumpy, Jun 29, 2003
  5. Lance Kincs

    Patrick Guest

    If your using XP you will find it at "C:\WINDOWS\system32\clipbrd.exe", make
    a shortcut to it and place on your Desktop or whereever you want it.
    Hope this helps.

    Patrick, Jun 30, 2003