    unfortunately we have to rearange your appointment with phoebe on Monday the
    1st of August. please could you telephone the clinic to arrange another one,
    the number is 02087893881. thank you.
    Clive Lathey, Aug 1, 2005

  2. Clive Lathey

    Gordon Guest

    "Clive Lathey" <> wrote in message
    news:dclfbv$c3o$-infra.bt.com...
    > unfortunately we have to rearange your appointment with phoebe on Monday

    the
    > 1st of August. please could you telephone the clinic to arrange another

    one,
    > the number is 02087893881. thank you.

    WHAT? The WHOLE of 24hoursupport.helpdesk has an appointment at the SAME
    time? Fire your receptionist NOW.
    Gordon, Aug 1, 2005

  3. Clive Lathey

    dworkin Guest

    Clive Lathey wrote:

    > unfortunately we have to rearange your appointment with phoebe on
    > Monday the 1st of August. please could you telephone the clinic to
    > arrange another one, the number is 02087893881. thank you.

    I'm sorry, you're too late - the patient has died.

    Dworkin
    --
    "That'll be 10 quid."
    dworkin, Aug 1, 2005
  4. Clive Lathey

    Harrison Guest

    On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 15:33:19 +0000 (UTC), "Clive Lathey" <> wrote:

    >unfortunately we have to rearange your appointment with phoebe on Monday the
    >1st of August. please could you telephone the clinic to arrange another one,
    >the number is 02087893881. thank you.

    Must be Phoebe's time of the month.
    Is there no one else available?
    Harrison, Aug 1, 2005
  5. Clive Lathey

    old jon Guest

    <Harrison> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 15:33:19 +0000 (UTC), "Clive Lathey"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>unfortunately we have to rearange your appointment with phoebe on Monday
    >>the
    >>1st of August. please could you telephone the clinic to arrange another
    >>one,
    >>the number is 02087893881. thank you.

    > Must be Phoebe's time of the month.
    > Is there no one else available?

    No that`s not it. Phoebe is feeling feeble, so He`s had to fumble with the
    files. <g>.
    old jon, Aug 1, 2005
  6. Gordon wrote:
    > "Clive Lathey" <> wrote in message
    >> unfortunately we have to rearange your appointment with phoebe on Monday

    > the
    >> 1st of August. please could you telephone the clinic to arrange another

    > one,
    >> the number is 02087893881. thank you.

    > WHAT? The WHOLE of 24hoursupport.helpdesk has an appointment at the SAME
    > time? Fire your receptionist NOW.

    Sounds like the whole group's been dipping their respective nibs in the
    same inkwell, to me...

    Well, let's just all get the shots and be done with it.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 2, 2005