    --
    Dave.net.nz
    reply addy is e

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 1, 2005

  2. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    thing Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > So it appears that the guys running this are more than a little worried
    > about the results that have been sent back sofar.
    >
    > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/01/31/global_warming/
    >
    > "The world could be as much as 11°C hotter inside 50 years, according to
    > the first results from climateprediction.net"
    >
    > "If the real world response were anywhere near the upper end of our
    > range, even today's levels of greenhouse gases could already be
    > dangerously high,"
    >

    > http://climateprediction.net/newsb.php
    >
    > "The results show climate sensitivities of between 2 and 11 degrees C -
    > much greater than the range of 2-6 degrees C previously accepted."

    Interesting that Politicians are now taking note....not good, they seem
    to suggest the tipping point is 10 or less years away....

    regards

    Thing

    thing, Feb 1, 2005

  3. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    A.D. Guest

    thing wrote:
    > Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >
    >> So it appears that the guys running this are more than a little
    >> worried about the results that have been sent back sofar.
    >>
    >> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/01/31/global_warming/
    >>
    >> "The world could be as much as 11°C hotter inside 50 years, according
    >> to the first results from climateprediction.net"
    >>
    >> "If the real world response were anywhere near the upper end of our
    >> range, even today's levels of greenhouse gases could already be
    >> dangerously high,"
    >>

    >> http://climateprediction.net/newsb.php
    >>
    >> "The results show climate sensitivities of between 2 and 11 degrees C
    >> - much greater than the range of 2-6 degrees C previously accepted."
    >>

    > Interesting that Politicians are now taking note....not good, they seem
    > to suggest the tipping point is 10 or less years away....
    >
    > regards
    >
    > Thing

    You should search for "global dimming". That's a nasty little scenario.

    Google-it of course. Is google-it in the oxford dictionary yet?

    A.D.

    A.D., Feb 1, 2005
  4. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Rider Guest

    "A.D." <> wrote in message news:41ff55bb$...
    > thing wrote:
    >> Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >>
    >>> So it appears that the guys running this are more than a little worried
    >>> about the results that have been sent back sofar.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/01/31/global_warming/
    >>>
    >>> "The world could be as much as 11°C hotter inside 50 years, according to
    >>> the first results from climateprediction.net"
    >>>
    >>> "If the real world response were anywhere near the upper end of our
    >>> range, even today's levels of greenhouse gases could already be
    >>> dangerously high,"
    >>>

    >>> http://climateprediction.net/newsb.php
    >>>
    >>> "The results show climate sensitivities of between 2 and 11 degrees C -
    >>> much greater than the range of 2-6 degrees C previously accepted."
    >>>

    >> Interesting that Politicians are now taking note....not good, they seem
    >> to suggest the tipping point is 10 or less years away....
    >>
    >> regards
    >>
    >> Thing
    >>

    > You should search for "global dimming". That's a nasty little scenario.
    >
    > Google-it of course. Is google-it in the oxford dictionary yet?
    >
    > A.D.

    Its on Dictionary.com

    Main Entry: google
    Definition: to search for information about a specific person through the
    Google search engine
    Example: She googled her high school boyfriends.
    Etymology: trademark Google
    Usage: googling n

    :)

    Rider, Feb 1, 2005