Climate Fascist Clowns Scrambling for Cover

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Feb 8, 2010.

  1. “The global warming movement as we have known it is dead,” the brilliant
    analyst Walter Russell Mead says in his blog on The American Interest.
    It was done in by a combination of bad science and bad politics.

    ----------------------------

    By exaggerating the certainties, papering over the gaps, demonizing the
    skeptics and peddling tales of imminent catastrophe, they've discredited
    the entire climate-change movement. The political damage will be severe.
    As Mr. Mead succinctly puts it: “Skeptics up, Obama down, cap-and-trade
    dead.” That also goes for Canada, whose climate policies are inevitably
    tied to those of the United States.

    ----------------------------

    Worse still, the Times has discovered that Mr. Pachauri's own Energy and
    Resources Unit, based in New Delhi, has collected millions in grants to
    study the effects of glacial melting – all on the strength of that bogus
    glacier claim, which happens to have been endorsed by the same scientist
    who now runs the unit that got the money. Even so, the IPCC chief is
    hanging tough. He insists the attacks on him are being orchestrated by
    companies facing lower profits.

    ------------------------------

    Until now, anyone who questioned the credibility of the IPCC was
    labelled as a climate skeptic, or worse. But many climate scientists now
    sense a sinking ship, and they're bailing out. Among them is Andrew
    Weaver, a climatologist at the University of Victoria who acknowledges
    that the climate body has crossed the line into advocacy. Even Britain's
    Greenpeace has called for Mr. Pachauri's resignation. India says it will
    establish its own body to monitor the effects of global warming because
    it “cannot rely” on the IPCC.

    ----------------------------------

    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/opinions/the-great-global-warming-collapse/article1458206/
    --
    All of Usenet is in a psychological, emotional, and antisocial free fall
    into an abyss and fully immersed in a drowning pool of mental illness.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Feb 8, 2010

  2. On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 21:17:06 -0500, Manatee Memories
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 18:12:02 -0600, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del
    ><Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote, by way of
    ><>, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >-->::
    >
    >>“The global warming movement as we have known it is dead,

    ><....>
    >
    >And it died even faster than the Presidency of Barry O'Bama. Who
    >would've thought.

    I'm just thankful that the dishonest criminals of the world didn't pull
    this climate scam off and make innocent people suffer.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Feb 8, 2010

  3. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    sandy58 Guest

    On Feb 8, 4:40 am, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del
    ¤®.net> wrote:
    > On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 21:17:06 -0500, Manatee Memories
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 18:12:02 -0600, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del
    > ><Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote, by way of
    > ><>, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > >-->::

    > >>“The global warming movement as we have known it is dead,

    > ><....>

    > >And it died even faster than the Presidency of Barry O'Bama. Who
    > >would've thought.

    > I'm just thankful that the dishonest criminals of the world didn't pull
    > this climate scam off and make innocent people suffer.

    Well, the UK "govmint" SAY they believe in it......THEY are NOT
    exactly the shining example of honesty right now, are they? It's
    costing us a fortune here, what with phantom carbon footprints
    littering the place etc. Global warming? Rubbish! It's been the worst
    winter in Scotland for years.
    sandy58, Feb 8, 2010
  4. On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 00:45:41 -0800 (PST), sandy58
    <> wrote:

    >On Feb 8, 4:40 am, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del
    >¤®.net> wrote:
    >> On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 21:17:06 -0500, Manatee Memories
    >>
    >> <> wrote:
    >> >On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 18:12:02 -0600, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del
    >> ><Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote, by way of
    >> ><>, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >> >-->::

    >> ><....>

    >> >And it died even faster than the Presidency of Barry O'Bama. Who
    >> >would've thought.

    >> I'm just thankful that the dishonest criminals of the world didn't pull
    >> this climate scam off and make innocent people suffer.

    >Well, the UK "govmint" SAY they believe in it......THEY are NOT
    >exactly the shining example of honesty right now, are they? It's
    >costing us a fortune here, what with phantom carbon footprints
    >littering the place etc. Global warming? Rubbish! It's been the worst
    >winter in Scotland for years.

    That type of hysteria was slowing creeping into America. Thank goodness
    it has all been exposed in time to prevent it here, at least.

    Perhaps the politicians in your corner of the world will have the
    integrity to repeal some of the illegal taxes.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Feb 8, 2010
  5. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    http://www.gocomics.com/wizardofid/2002/10/23/
    Ferd.Berfle, Feb 8, 2010
  6. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 03:12:53 -0600, Ctrl€/Alt€/Del wrote:

    > Perhaps the politicians in your corner of the world will have the
    > integrity to repeal some of the illegal taxes.

    No taxes are illegal. Where did you get the idea they were?

    --
    Algy met a bear
    The bear was bulgy
    Aardvark, Feb 8, 2010
  7. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    my Guest

    Well that says it all!

    LMAO

    my, Feb 8, 2010
  8. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    duckstandard Guest

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del wrote:
    > On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 21:17:06 -0500, Manatee Memories
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 18:12:02 -0600, Ctrl�/Alt�/Del
    > ><Ctrl�/Alt�/Del��@Ctrl�/Alt�/Del��.net> wrote, by way of
    > ><>, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > >-->::
    > >
    > >>�The global warming movement as we have known it is dead,

    > ><....>
    > >
    > >And it died even faster than the Presidency of Barry O'Bama. Who
    > >would've thought.

    > I'm just thankful that the dishonest criminals of the world didn't pull
    > this climate scam off and make innocent people suffer.

    Yet most of the thinking world bought it long before Al Gore came onto
    the scene in 1992

    right? It's not like Al Gore woke up one morning of Bush's legacy and
    said, were gonna fool the entire world
    duckstandard, Feb 10, 2010
  9. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    duckstandard Guest

    Aardvark wrote:
    > On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 03:12:53 -0600, Ctrl€/Alt€/Del wrote:
    >
    > > Perhaps the politicians in your corner of the world will have the
    > > integrity to repeal some of the illegal taxes.

    > No taxes are illegal. Where did you get the idea they were?

    No taxation without representation or something like that. I have yet
    to see this really happening with Obama's presidency though.
    duckstandard, Feb 10, 2010
  10. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    duckstandard Guest

    sandy58 wrote:
    > On Feb 8, 4:40 am, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del
    > ¤®.net> wrote:
    > > On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 21:17:06 -0500, Manatee Memories
    > >
    > > <> wrote:
    > > >On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 18:12:02 -0600, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del
    > > ><Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote, by way of
    > > ><>, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > > >-->::

    > > ><....>

    > > >And it died even faster than the Presidency of Barry O'Bama. Who
    > > >would've thought.

    > > I'm just thankful that the dishonest criminals of the world didn't pull
    > > this climate scam off and make innocent people suffer.

    > Well, the UK "govmint" SAY they believe in it......THEY are NOT
    > exactly the shining example of honesty right now, are they? It's
    > costing us a fortune here, what with phantom carbon footprints
    > littering the place etc. Global warming? Rubbish! It's been the worst
    > winter in Scotland for years.

    And has little to nothing to do with the 'local' weather you may or
    may not be experiencing.

    When this global warming stuff came up 'under the Bush admin' we had
    the warmest winter to date.

    It still wasn't global warming, due to local weather patterns.

    For what it's worth ms. scotland, right-wingers here in the US DESPISE
    international Internets.

    As in, right-wing turds could care less if scotland was nuked to hell
    by the US right-wing government or any other terrorist organizations
    for that matter.
    duckstandard, Feb 10, 2010
  11. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    sandy58 Guest

    On Feb 10, 8:28 am, duckstandard <> wrote:
    > sandy58 wrote:
    > > On Feb 8, 4:40 am, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del
    > > ¤®.net> wrote:

    > > > I'm just thankful that the dishonest criminals of the world didn't pull
    > > > this climate scam off and make innocent people suffer.

    > > Well, the UK "govmint" SAY they believe in it......THEY are NOT
    > > exactly the shining example of honesty right now, are they?  It's
    > > costing us a fortune here, what with phantom carbon footprints
    > > littering the place etc. Global warming? Rubbish! It's been the worst
    > > winter in Scotland for years.

    > And has little to nothing to do with the 'local' weather you may or
    > may not be experiencing.
    >
    > When this global warming stuff came up 'under the Bush admin' we had
    > the warmest winter to date.
    >
    > It still wasn't global warming, due to local weather patterns.
    >
    > For what it's worth ms. scotland, right-wingers here in the US DESPISE
    > international Internets.
    >
    > As in, right-wing turds could care less if scotland was nuked to hell
    > by the US right-wing government or any other terrorist organizations
    > for that matter.

    *For what it's worth ms. scotland, right-wingers here in the us
    DESPISE
    international Internets.*
    So us right-wingers are head-in-the-sand retards?
    What/who is ms scotland? Some kind of us right-winger code, perhaps?

    *As in, right-wing turds could care less if scotland was nuked to hell
    by the us right-wing government or "any other terrorist organizations"
    for that matter.*
    The above grammatically groups the us government AS another terrorist
    organization.
    Scots & Scotland may think otherwise.
    sandy58, Feb 10, 2010
  12. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 03:05:02 -0800, sandy58 wrote:

    > *As in, right-wing turds could care less if scotland was nuked to hell
    > by the us right-wing government or "any other terrorist organizations"
    > for that matter.*
    > The above grammatically groups the us government AS another terrorist
    > organization.

    Very astute of you to notice.

    --
    Algy met a bear
    The bear was bulgy
    Aardvark, Feb 10, 2010
  13. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    duckstandard Guest

    sandy58 wrote:
    > On Feb 10, 8:28 am, duckstandard <> wrote:
    > > sandy58 wrote:

    > > > Well, the UK "govmint" SAY they believe in it......THEY are NOT
    > > > exactly the shining example of honesty right now, are they?  It's
    > > > costing us a fortune here, what with phantom carbon footprints
    > > > littering the place etc. Global warming? Rubbish! It's been the worst
    > > > winter in Scotland for years.

    > > And has little to nothing to do with the 'local' weather you may or
    > > may not be experiencing.
    > >
    > > When this global warming stuff came up 'under the Bush admin' we had
    > > the warmest winter to date.
    > >
    > > It still wasn't global warming, due to local weather patterns.
    > >
    > > For what it's worth ms. scotland, right-wingers here in the US DESPISE
    > > international Internets.
    > >
    > > As in, right-wing turds could care less if scotland was nuked to hell
    > > by the US right-wing government or any other terrorist organizations
    > > for that matter.

    > *For what it's worth ms. scotland, right-wingers here in the us
    > DESPISE
    > international Internets.*
    > So us right-wingers are head-in-the-sand retards?
    > What/who is ms scotland? Some kind of us right-winger code, perhaps?
    >
    > *As in, right-wing turds could care less if scotland was nuked to hell
    > by the us right-wing government or "any other terrorist organizations"
    > for that matter.*

    > The above grammatically groups the us government AS another terrorist
    > organization.
    > Scots & Scotland may think otherwise.

    well. right wing government here is the largest distributor of
    terrorism in the entire world.

    Who or what else would leave an entire city to die, ya know, New
    Orleans?

    What about the anthrax sent to liberals

    What about the gas attacks that saddam used and the US obviously
    supported

    what about nuking japan.

    Sorry sister but the US is no friend of peaceful people.
    duckstandard, Feb 11, 2010
  14. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    duckstandard Guest

    §nühw¤£f wrote:
    > duckstandard <> clouded the waters of pure
    > thought with
    > m:
    >

    > > Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del wrote:

    > > ��/Del��.net> wrote, by way of

    > >> I'm just thankful that the dishonest criminals of the world
    > >> didn't pull this climate scam off and make innocent people
    > >> suffer.

    > > Yet most of the thinking world bought it long before Al Gore came
    > > onto the scene in 1992
    > >
    > > right? It's not like Al Gore woke up one morning of Bush's legacy
    > > and said, were gonna fool the entire world
    > >

    > Wingers think Al Gore invented the idea. Its been around since the
    > late 70's at least.

    Obviously they never went to public schools. haha
    duckstandard, Feb 11, 2010
  15. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    duckstandard Guest

    §nühw¤£f wrote:
    > duckstandard <> clouded the waters of pure
    > thought with
    > m:
    >

    > > Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del wrote:

    > > ��/Del��.net> wrote, by way of

    > >> I'm just thankful that the dishonest criminals of the world
    > >> didn't pull this climate scam off and make innocent people
    > >> suffer.

    > > Yet most of the thinking world bought it long before Al Gore came
    > > onto the scene in 1992
    > >
    > > right? It's not like Al Gore woke up one morning of Bush's legacy
    > > and said, were gonna fool the entire world
    > >

    > Wingers think Al Gore invented the idea. Its been around since the
    > late 70's at least.

    Greenhouse effect. Real or not real. Sounds like simple scientific
    logic. Nobody back in the day was looking to make a buck off it.
    duckstandard, Feb 11, 2010