client-initiated L2TP tunnel over L2TP tunnel

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by davidls, Mar 31, 2009.

  1. davidls

    davidls

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hi, everybody.

    I'm working for an ISP and we are trying to set up a client-initiated L2TP tunnel over another client-initiated L2TP tunnel (with one Virtual-PPP interface over another) but it doesn´t work, topmost L2TP tunnel doesn´t come up.

    We are trying to do this to simulate a client-initiated L2TP tunnel (with a Virtual-PPP) over a L2TP ADSL (with a Dialer), since we don´t have at the moment a L2TP ADSL to test with.

    Has anyone of you been able to make such a thing? Do you know if it is possible? I have been doing some researching in google, but I haven´t found anything like this.

    I post the config I'm using for the CPE (i.e. the LAC) and "show int desc".

    Thanks in advance

    David

    ! CPE

    l2tp-class l2tpclass1
    hostname host_iblan
    receive-window 256
    !
    l2tp-class l2tpclass2
    hostname host_iblan
    !

    vpdn enable
    !

    pseudowire-class pwclass1
    encapsulation l2tpv2
    protocol l2tpv2 l2tpclass1
    ip local interface FastEthernet0.550
    !
    pseudowire-class pwclass2
    encapsulation l2tpv2
    protocol l2tpv2 l2tpclass2
    ip local interface Virtual-PPP1
    !

    interface FastEthernet0.550
    encapsulation dot1Q 550
    ip address 10.0.0.2 255.255.255.240
    !

    interface Virtual-PPP1
    ip vrf forwarding Datos
    ip address 10.16.16.1 255.255.255.252
    ip tcp adjust-mss 1420
    no cdp enable
    ppp chap hostname pruebaras@pruebaras
    ppp chap password 7 0014011301590A140E32
    pseudowire 1.1.1.1 1 pw-class pwclass1
    !
    interface Virtual-PPP2
    ip vrf forwarding Datos