client configuration utility

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?U1RBTkxFWQ==?=, Oct 29, 2005.

  1. I RAN A DIAGNOSIS ON MY SYSYTEM AND IT SAID MY CLIENT ADAPTER IS NOT
    ASSOCIATED TO AN ACCESS POINT

    =?Utf-8?B?U1RBTkxFWQ==?=, Oct 29, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U1RBTkxFWQ==?=

    GTS Guest

    And?
    You also seem to have a stuck caps lock.

    GTS, Oct 29, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U1RBTkxFWQ==?=

    __spc__ Guest

    "STANLEY" <> wrote in message
    >I RAN A DIAGNOSIS ON MY SYSYTEM AND IT SAID MY CLIENT ADAPTER IS NOT
    > ASSOCIATED TO AN ACCESS POINT

    If that's what you want, then you must be happy. However, if you want it
    associated, but don't know how to achieve this, turn CAPS off, and ask a
    specific question, stating yoir hardware, O/S etc. so that we can help
    you...

    __spc__, Oct 29, 2005